New pictures of Kojak!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took some new pictures of little Kojak recently, so i wanted to share them with everyone!
He has grown soooooooo much and is such a sweet little babyHe's such a little lap kitty too! He has come such a long way since i've had him- many of you remember there was a time when we weren't sure if he was going to make it or not. However, a little love and a lot of good care and now he's a happy boy! He's gained weight and is looking better than ever. We're still having problems with one side of his face the eye runs on one side as does the nose but not on the other. It's feline herpes/conjunctivitis)

My favorite picture of him and his siblings! He's one in the very back to the right. Look how little he was!!!

Kojak is on the very right laying down in this picture with his brothers

Kojak and his brothers (kojak is in the front laying on little magnum)

A younger Kojak, trying to "discover himself" hehe took him weeks to figure out he wasn't dog food:

He's getting soooo big! Here are the latest ones i took of him:

Fosters was watching over Kojak and his brothers...soo sweet!

Get that camera monster any closer to my face and it's toast!

Who?? ME!
NEVER mum,....i swear i didn't do it!!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...look at those little kittens, I wanna just eat them all up!

Fosters looks like he did a great job there keeping an eye on everyone.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
HI SWEET BABY KITTENS!!!

Oh my he was an adorable baby, wasn't he?! And he looks like such an adorable and silly boy now. I love the little smudge on his nose. I have a weakness for kitty-noses.

dont_eat_bambi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
he's a cutie!!!

he does remind me of this poor kitty I saw at petsmart the other day. She looked like someone had either been really mean to her or she got into a fight with something. I wish I could take her in. She has gorgeous eyes.

She also had markings a lot like your kitty

*sorry I ramble

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Aww...look at those little kittens, I wanna just eat them all up!

Fosters looks like he did a great job there keeping an eye on everyone.
Oh i know! It was soooo cute when they were all here
I had my hands full with that litter- it was all boys
Fosters did a great job playing Mr. Mom to them- he's sooooooooo gentle. He thinks they're all his little babies- he grooms them and even heards them when they stray away to someplace he thinks isn't safe lol. Our new pup Whiskey is the same way with them.

Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

HI SWEET BABY KITTENS!!!

Oh my he was an adorable baby, wasn't he?! And he looks like such an adorable and silly boy now. I love the little smudge on his nose. I have a weakness for kitty-noses.
Isn't his little nose mark cute!!
I love that about him because it's unique. His little brothers were such cuties too! The other 4 found wonderful homes!!
I had held on to little Kojak because he was sick and the other ones were better and ready for adoption. Well fast foward to now and he's still sick and still living with us- he's ours now lol. He's my little baby.

Originally Posted by dont_eat_bambi

he's a cutie!!!

he does remind me of this poor kitty I saw at petsmart the other day. She looked like someone had either been really mean to her or she got into a fight with something. I wish I could take her in. She has gorgeous eyes.

She also had markings a lot like your kitty

*sorry I ramble
lol no problem. you know- if that kitty is at petsmart you saw- then hopefully it will find a great new home
our shelter has a satellite adoption center for our cats at our new petsmart. i can not rave enough about how generous and kind this petsmart has been to us!!!!!! We have had sooooooooooo many successful adoptions as a result of that new location and it has saved countless shelter cats and rehomed them with wonderful new families. so don't worry about that kitty you saw- i'm sure it will find an excellent home if that petsmart is anything like ours

Originally Posted by elrick

dog and kittens...cute!
hehe and rotten!!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first pictures of those kittens were meltingly sweet, especially the one with Fosters! ... Kojak's really grown up into a handsome kitty gentleman hasn't he?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

The first pictures of those kittens were meltingly sweet, especially the one with Fosters! ... Kojak's really grown up into a handsome kitty gentleman hasn't he?
he sure has! i'm still thinking he has quite a bit of growing left to do too! he's definitely going to be a large kitty when he's full grown

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Boy has he ever gotten big!
I know! I just wanna keep him little forever

Originally Posted by theimp98

great pics!!! he has growen up very pretty
Thanks Bruce - he has definitely grown up into quite the little gentleman
That's what Colin calls him and the dogs
"The Gentlemen" - he's Navy, what can i say

Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Those are cute wow he did grow up. I think it is so cute that Foster watches over them all.
I know! Fosters is sooooo good with them it's amazing. He's the same way with every new litter i bring home- he always takes right to them and tries to bathe and look after them- it is the cutest thing!
And now our new dog Whiskey does the same thing. I have to say, we have two very wonderful dogs- i am soo glad they get along well with kitties

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe kojak u are such a cutie, and u have grown sooo much
but my have u grown into such a cutie pie...

And look at all those kitten pics
just such cuties and i still cant believe how big kojak is now hes still a cutie

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

awe kojak u are such a cutie, and u have grown sooo much
but my have u grown into such a cutie pie...

And look at all those kitten pics
just such cuties and i still cant believe how big kojak is now hes still a cutie
I know! It seems like only yesterday I was bottle feeding him and his brothers around the clock. He's growing into such a little gentlman
I love him to pieces!!! He's definitely got a lot of growing let to do too
I think he's going to be a pretty large kitty when he's full grown.

Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

So both your dogs are good witht hte kitten wow very well behaved I have to say
Yes, they are excellent around them. We're really blessed that all of our animals get along sooooooo well with my foster kittens. It would definitely make things harder if they didn't. Both Fosters and Whiskey bathe and groom the kittens and they'll snuggle up with them and go to sleep by them sometimes
It's really sweet- not to mention- it makes my foster kittens highly adoptable when they get along with other animals- especially larger dogs
The boys adore little Kojak- they all sleep together side by side each night on our bed, groom each other, and even try to share the same toys and food dishes
They're all really affectionate- but at the same time, we've worked very hard to train our dogs and make sure they know their commands as well as what is tolerated and what isn't - it helps us keep control of the house should anything ever arise.