I'm baaaaack from the States!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, It was so much fun, and I got a ton of great stuff for really good prices....I don't think I bought one thing that wasn't on sale

I got:

1 pair of jeans
1 pair of cords
1 pair of capris
2 tank tops
2 t-shirts
1 hoodie
1 long sleeve shirt
1 purse (for $7!!)
2 body sprays from Bath and body works

ALL FOR $180!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome!! What stores did you all go to (besides Bath & Body?!) I was there the other day and they had their sprays for $5, so bought myself the Cucumber Melon one!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you got to go to Target!!! There was in article in today's Wall street Journal that if you shop at the store when the new women's designer stuff first comes out and put it on ebay right away you can make a killing$$$ Like a $35 top at Target went for $265 on ebay!!!
Sorry got off the subject!!
Glad you had fun shopping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awesome!! What stores did you all go to (besides Bath & Body?!) I was there the other day and they had their sprays for $5, so bought myself the Cucumber Melon one!
I bought stuff in Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Old Navy...

I also bought the Cucumber melon one
and the Coconut Lime one

Originally Posted by GailC

I hope you got to go to Target!!! There was in article in today's Wall street Journal that if you shop at the store when the new women's designer stuff first comes out and put it on ebay right away you can make a killing$$$ Like a $35 top at Target went for $265 on ebay!!!
Sorry got off the subject!!
Glad you had fun shopping.
I went to Target but didn't see anything good

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I bought stuff in Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Old Navy...

I also bought the Cucumber melon one
and the Coconut Lime one
All good stores! I never find anything good in Aero anymore, I haven't been there in a long time! But I LOVE AE and Old Navy- they usually have $2.50 flip flops that I live in all summer!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Wow! Sounds like you had a blast
Where exactly did you go?
We just went to Port Huron in Michigan..its closest to us here. Birchwood mall I think

And I went to Chilis for lunch!! Never been there!! I ordered this martini thing, and it had like 4 ounces of alcohol in it..it was like a bucket of tequila
I was buzzed after one drink
Maybe thats why I bought so much

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We just went to Port Huron in Michigan..its closest to us here. Birchwood mall I think

And I went to Chilis for lunch!! Never been there!! I ordered this martini thing, and it had like 4 ounces of alcohol in it..it was like a bucket of tequila
@ 'this martini thing'

I've only had a sip of one once, and I almost DIED!
Never again!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aren't those great
You should try the Rum Runner at a local restaurant here. There's so much rum in it they have a 2 drink limit. I usually get one called 3 Sheets to the Wind, which pretty much lives up to its name

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I asked the waitress to bring me some orange juice so I could add some to the drink..It was sooooo strong
Anyway, I found out much to my dismay that the drink was $8!! So, I promptly chugged it in order to get my moneys worth...

Hence the "half in the bag" shopping

Oh yeah, and the waitress told me that they "free pour" there...I'm like greaaaaaaaaat..
So she made me half drunk at like 1pm..lol

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I asked the waitress to bring me some orange juice so I could add some to the drink..It was sooooo strong
Anyway, I found out much to my dismay that the drink was $8!! So, I promptly chugged it in order to get my moneys worth...

Hence the "half in the bag" shopping

Oh yeah, and the waitress told me that they "free pour" there...I'm like greaaaaaaaaat..
So she made me half drunk at like 1pm..lol
Yeah they're not cheap here. BUT you get your money's worth I think

I'm a cheap date, some days I can only drink half. A buddy of mine is like a camel. He can drink like 3 or 4, have a rum and coke, about 10 beers. I have one Margarita and I'm more buzzed than a chain saw.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You did great and only spent 180.00 lucky... I am not a big shopper but I know I need to go and dreading it because I know I have to let go of the green

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had money to shop. Sniff sniff. Great deals Natalie. That's awesome.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Martinis always knock me on my butt, but they are SOOOO good. Went out with the girls on Friday and one friend had THREE.... Needless to say we had to take her window shopping to walk it off.

Glad to hear you had fun! Gotta love Bath and Body. I scored some tropical passionfruit on sale here the other day.