The Taxcat Cometh

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we have receipts and papers ALL OVER our dining room table (gotta love tax time!) and Cosette decided she'd "help" us with our taxes this year!

Forget H&R Block- I'll get those taxes right!

I only charge 2 treats and a belly scratch an hour!

Wasn't that painless? You can use the money you get back to buy me more treats!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's wonderful to see a new pic of Cosette!! she's grown up to be a lovely little lady

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, Amy, that tax consultant of yours is a real looker!

The tax stuff hasn't hit the table in our house yet this year, but Fawn certainly helped her Daddy lots last year...

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are wonderful pics...

...and I feel the need to write a new parody
Anyone familiar with the old Beatles tune, ''Taxman''? Well, ''Taxcat'' will be running through my brain for a while...oh boy!

Hilda>^..^<

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
who knew kitties would be so good with numbers??!! she is a beautiful girl

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so big and beautiful! I love her coloring.

And Fawn... I always gasp when I see her. I love her chubby face and blue eyes. I don't mean to hijack the thread, but rapunzel, I got a pick of one of Sneakers' grown up kittens that reminds me of Fawn, I thought you might want to see.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!
Look at Cosette all grown up. What a beautiful little girl she's grown up to be.
I remember when you first got her!! Glad to see she is still as sweet as ever and enjoys being a little helper.

angie8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a precious picture! Who needs a tax accountant when you've got a "Tax Kitty, CPA"!? Her rates for tax preparation aren't half bad, either!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

She's so big and beautiful! I love her coloring.

And Fawn... I always gasp when I see her. I love her chubby face and blue eyes. I don't mean to hijack the thread, but rapunzel, I got a pick of one of Sneakers' grown up kittens that reminds me of Fawn, I thought you might want to see.
Yes. Lovely!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey ship those gorgeous tax consultants over to Singapore would ya? I think I'll be needing them around

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosette thanks everyone for their sweet comments. Her response? "Yeah, I know I'm cute, and I strut my stuff every chance I get! You want me to come do your taxes for you? OK, two things: #1) I accept payment in the form of Kitty Kaviar and #2) I cannot promise that your taxes will be accurate...you just may get audited. But isn't it worth it to be able to watch ME do them for you??" She's such a ham!