Got another new foster!!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her name is Sally, we think she is about 3 or 4. We homed her a few years ago, and her owner has had a stroke, so they asked if we could temporarily have her until they know how well her owner is going to recover - we are hoping she will make a good recovery, and can have her back in the next few weeks, but if it doesn't work out, we will place her up for rehoming. Pics will follow soon, she is currently sprawled out in my bath!!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with her recovery! Look forward to seeing her photo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only got one pic of her so far, as she jumped when I took it, so haven't attempted to take another yet. She seems a lot more settled this morning, but is being a bit fussy with her food, she has only eaten a few mouthfuls of biscuits so far, but they said she only ate 1 pouch a day plus some dry, so it does sound like she isn't a big eater.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It must be a great comfort to her owner to know that her beloved kitty is in good hands! It must also make a change for you to be caring for a foster that doesn't have a tragic history of being unloved and uncared for, and that will hopefully be able to go back to her own home. Fingers crossed that the woman makes a swift recovery and they can be reunited soon

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys - I hope she can be reunited with her owner, although if she can't, I dont think we will find it hard to home her.
Epona - yes, it is quite nice actually, not really thought of it that way yet though!!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sally is going back to her owner tomorrow, she will have been here 5 weeks tomorrow, and I am really pleased for her that her and her owner can be reunited, and I wish them both many years to come.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a pretty girl, it wouldn't have been hard to home her, but this is the best situation all round. I have just wrote a little note for her owner saying what a pleasure it was, and how pleased i am they are reunited.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic, it is lovely to hear a foster story with a happy ending. I hope both owner and cat stay together and healthy for many years to come

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

Sally is going back to her owner tomorrow, she will have been here 5 weeks tomorrow, and I am really pleased for her that her and her owner can be reunited, and I wish them both many years to come.
That's wonderful news! I bet they are both over the moon! She is a beautiful kitty and sure must have been confused by everything. Glad she doesn't have to make yet another transition to a different home

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheers guys, it is so good to have a happy ending for them, and so glad that I could help, as I am sure knowing her cat was being looked after, and she could have her back has helped her recovery.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my goodness she's gorgeous!
I am glad she will be going back to her owner.