Need help with a small problem

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I always keep a continuous feeder with hard food upstairs for the kitties, but it always had IAMS in it because that was all Sophia would eat, she is my problem child.

So anyway my question is now with the kitten here what hard food can I put in there that if she eats it, it will be okay for her...I feed her Innova EVO, but the boys won't touch that, they like the Innova in the red bag. I am hoping to find something that Sophia will eat too. Any suggestions would be great, sorry if this is confusing!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Helen, due to the Chicken Soup adult formual being a little richer, that is, a little higher in fat, I always fed my kittens along with the adults the Chicken soup adult formula, its a very good food IMO, and I've never had a kitty turn up his or her nose at it.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Thanks Katie, that might work considering everyone is turning their nose up at the Felidae
don't you just love it when they decide to be picky?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
See, now Damita was the only one who'd eat Chicken Soup & that's cuz she only gets "special" stuff due to her allergies. She'd snarf anything.
Not even the outside cats would eat Chicken Soup. They wouldn't touch the Felidae, either.

Can you become a "kibble mixer"? Mix like EVO/Innova with the Iams?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

See, now Damita was the only one who'd eat Chicken Soup & that's cuz she only gets "special" stuff due to her allergies. She'd snarf anything.
Not even the outside cats would eat Chicken Soup. They wouldn't touch the Felidae, either.

Can you become a "kibble mixer"? Mix like EVO/Innova with the Iams?
Thanks Natalie for the idea...but IAMS won't be one of them, I don't want them to eat that any more

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
There are a couple of other "all stage" dry foods you could try: Natural Balance, Nature's Variety Prairie, Nature's Variety Raw Instinct, Timberwolf Organics Serengeti Felid, Orijen, or the Chicken Meal & Rice from Eagle Pack Holistic Select (the other flavors are for adults only).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

There are a couple of other "all stage" dry foods you could try: Natural Balance, Nature's Variety Prairie, Nature's Variety Raw Instinct, Timberwolf Organics Serengeti Felid, Orijen, or the Chicken Meal & Rice from Eagle Pack Holistic Select (the other flavors are for adults only).
Thanks Tricia