Fanart, anyone?

helga06

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my first wall; clearly, I'm an amateur whose still learning so be kind! :-)

This wall features Cici, my spoiled baby cat (whose not quite a baby anymore). I found her while eating at, yep, you guessed it, Cici's Pizza! She was on a construction site in front of the restaurant. Behind the site was the expressway!!! She was clearly in danger. And she was so itsy bitsy that it just broke my heart to leave her there.

I tried to catch her when I first heard her cries as I was leaving the restaurant with my family. Sadly, she was too fast for me and my mother was really getting angry telling me to "forget the cat". So I left home, but as soon as I got there, I just grabbed the keys and went right back. It was about 12:30 at night when I did this mind you! And guess where Cici was? She was hiding on the tire of the only car in the parking lot!! Poor little thing was SO scared. Anyways, I ended up catching her and ever since it's been pure love for this little one.

PS: If there is already a fanart, please send me the link. I created this post because I didn't see any other place to put fanart.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow this is a nice piece of work indeed! Your kitty looks cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

helga06

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

What exactly is Fan art?
Well fanart is actually used to describe wallpapers or any other type of "fan" created art online. Fans of tv shows do this for example for their favorite stars.

I guess this isn't "fanart" per se...just a photoshopped 700x500 wallpaper.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helga...
What a beautiful, beautiful tribute to your lovely Cici! And what a sweet story of how you came to her...I just love it!

Welcome to TCS!

Hilda>^..^<

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Helga06

Well fanart is actually used to describe wallpapers or any other type of "fan" created art online. Fans of tv shows do this for example for their favorite stars.

I guess this isn't "fanart" per se...just a photoshopped 700x500 wallpaper.
In that case, I have LOADS OF Fan Art. I don't make my Wallpapers online, but I have loads of Paul Stanley Wallpapers and Kiss Wallpapers that I have created for my Paul Stanley website.

Here's a Wallpaper I created of Paul Stanley. In this case it's actually being used as a Wallpaper on my computer.

Here's one of my cat Simba. I'm a big fan of Simba, so I guess you could call this Fan Art, but it's a Wallpaper of my boy.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope...they're beautiful
I LOVE the Paul Stanley one...just gorgeous! Simba is soooo sweet...just look at those big eyes!

Hilda>^..^<

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Hope...they're beautiful
I LOVE the Paul Stanley one...just gorgeous! Simba is soooo sweet...just look at those big eyes!

Hilda>^..^<
Thanks. I just love Simba's big beautiful Bengal eyes.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Think you're gonna bop me on the head for this, but I think Paul Stanley looks so much better without all that makeup on

Love the one you did of Simba! It's beautiful

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Think you're gonna bop me on the head for this, but I think Paul Stanley looks so much better without all that makeup on

Love the one you did of Simba! It's beautiful
Oh I'm not going to bop you for that. I agree. My Avatar is a pix of Paul without the make up. I much prefer hims sans make up than with it.

Thanks for the compliments on my Simba.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

helga06

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Helga...
What a beautiful, beautiful tribute to your lovely Cici! And what a sweet story of how you came to her...I just love it!

Welcome to TCS!

Hilda>^..^<
Thank you, Hilda!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Oh I'm not going to bop you for that. I agree. My Avatar is a pix of Paul without the make up. I much prefer hims sans make up than with it.
He looks pretty great either way to me. But I think I too prefer him unmasked
Hmmm, I just remembered Hope, my friend Alice who is a photographer for a couple of music publications in Atlanta, saw Paul last year and shared some pics with me. I have no idea where they are, but if I find them I'll send them to ya.

Hilda>^..^<