Amaudeus

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Its been a while since I posted any pics of Amaudeus......this afternoon he was sitting on the freezer, watching the birds at the bird feeder. I got a couple of decent pics........and here they are.

Winter Hawk

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He has amazing eyes and a beautiful coat!

But now I have that stupid 80s song about Mozart in my head.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL........

Like........."Rock Me Amaudeus".........maybe ??

Winter Hawk

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gorgeous cat....

Beautiful pictures.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is GORGEOUS! Is he an Egyptian Mau or have I got it horribly wrong? Love his colouring and spots

Whatever he is, he is a very handsome cat, he does look as though he's not that pleased to be interrupted when he's watching the birds though!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful cat, and such beautiful quality photos.

You know what is funny when Simba was just a baby and I took him into the Vet for the required health check, right after I bought him, the Vet Tech thought he was an Egyption Mau. I don't think Simba looks even remotely like an Egyption Mau.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winter Hawk

Epona.....

Yes he is a Silver Egyptian Mau.

Winter Hawk
YAY! Thank you, I am getting better at breed identification
Once again, that is one GORGEOUS cat
I would love one, I think they are quite rare here though

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Luxor is jealous. . .I"M jealous! I can't wait for luxor to look like that - he's just starting to get the gooseberry green in his eyes and he has a little rust/tarnish that i don't know will disappear.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winter Hawk

Its been a while since I posted any pics of Amaudeus......this afternoont he was sitting on the freezer, watching the birds at the bird feeder. I got a couple of decent pics........and here they are.

Winter Hawk
Those pictures are beautiful and so is Amaudeus! What camera did you use! That second picture is absolutely gorgeous.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Duchess15.....
http://www.flickr.com/cameras/panasonic/dmc-fz30/
Here is the link to the make and model of camera used. We got it about this time last year. It has since been replaced with the FZ-50. Which is more megapixels, but relatively the same otherwise. I might add also that this picture was taken handheld, with 35mm equivelant of 420mm of optical zoom. Not to bad for a *shaky old man*.....also, no flash was used as it simply ruins their eyes. I have taken some wonderful pictures with this camera.......some much better than others but overall I have been VERY PLEASED with this camera and will buy Panasonic again.

I have a couple of sites that I have various pictures on if anyone is interested I will post the links.......things like CATS....flowers, some vacation pics.......and the likes.
Amaudeus and I thank-you all for the lovely comments......he is a camera hog and very photogenic.....in case you couldn't tell.

Winter Hawk