Help..I am addicted..

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To fill in puzzles! I love these dang books! Steves just giving me dirty looks cause i wanna get a subscription and a back order pack

comeon its only 9.95 for 16 books! and they are like 2 bucks each usually at the store...

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im not addicted to those I am addicted to word finds tho, I can complete one so quickly my mom hates it, shes the one who got me into, but there is always that one word that takes u an hour to find

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah they are the pennypress word fill ins hehehe

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

im not addicted to those I am addicted to word finds tho, I can complete one so quickly my mom hates it, shes the one who got me into, but there is always that one word that takes u an hour to find
i used to do word finds like that too_One reason i started fill ins, i wanted more of a challange

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love puzzles - word puzzles, number puzzles, crosswords. I go through phases of complete addiction, alternating with my manic book-devouring reading phases

Research has shown that people who spend a bit of time each week doing puzzles are giving their brain some protection against alzheimers in later years
It is as important to exercise the brain as it is the body

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i am glad i am helping my brain, i wonder if i can tell steve that and than he wont mind be ordering the box of them, lol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love PennyPress and their variety puzzles! My aunt ordered one of those packs and let me have the variety ones. Love those crypto-families.

Several years ago I was hooked on fill-ins, too. First the word then the numbers!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I love PennyPress and their variety puzzles! My aunt ordered one of those packs and let me have the variety ones. Love those crypto-families.

Several years ago I was hooked on fill-ins, too. First the word then the numbers!
ooo i havent done the variety ones yet maybe I will have too. I love puzzles. I love testing my brain..sometimes i get mad when i cant get the number ones to fill in right though, lol

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go through spurts with those. I'll be really into them for a few weeks and then not at all for months or years.

I like word search and the logic problems. I'm not really good with the logic ones though, LOL I usually have to cheat a bit here and there, hehe I also like the cryptoquotes.

I don't care much for crosswords or many of the other types of puzzles in the variety books.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do the occasional crossword, but the variety books have variations such as one where the box will have 1, 2 or 3 letters! I like the challenge of those.

I like logics, too, and even bought books of them for a while. (That was B.C. - before computer.
)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you are looking for challenging jigsaw puzzles buy Buried Blueprints-Puzzles from the Past produced by Bepuzzled. They are 100 same sized pieces!! The 1st one I did took about 25 hours and I used my magnifiying glass to try to help. I got The World of Cats one from Goodwill haven't done it yet.
Otherwise I do a few puzzles on Jigzone.com everyday!!

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by gemlady

Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

ooo i havent done the variety ones yet maybe I will have too. I love puzzles. I love testing my brain..sometimes i get mad when i cant get the number ones to fill in right though, lol
I love the PennyPress variety puzzles too! They sell them in packs of, like, 16 magazines. I do all kinds of the puzzles in there. They keep ya sharp and are fun to do
I am totally addicted