Blue...stormie

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
STOP KNOCKING ALL OF MEOWMYS THINGS OVER
ECSPECIALLY ON MY SCHOOL WORK

Ok so I am sitting here just watching CSI Miami, took a lil break from school work and I have been just lurking around here! Well next thing I know theres a kittie on my bed my ashtrays all over the place, my trash can is on the floor and they arae going in it after a kleenex
but not they are just wresteling on the floor, o and after meowmy picked everything up we decided we were gonna try to play on meowmys SCHOOL COMPUTER, which she doesnt own
yet
Sheesh, they are on the prowl now! O and i also had one of those big pixie sticks and try eating that with kittens, its very interesting and the stole it (luckily I ate it all and well thats a new playtoy for them) But now Blue is teasing Stormie and not playing with her but a toy...and Stormie hasnt taken her eyes off of blue !! Wait WAITTwe are on the move and rolling over...Man I couldnt find the camera...alright...im watching now lol, and well simple rules for Blue and Stormie
1. Dont turn on the printer, u guys already broke it enough well big bella broke it enough
2. Dont trash my bed
3. Stay out of the garbage can, I hate picking it up 18 times a day

Kitites, its normal kitten behavior I know and well its still to cute
had to share this with all of you guys tho

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
buy meowmy they just want to play. and they are just sooo cute they can't help it they have to have a big time playing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

buy meowmy they just want to play. and they are just sooo cute they can't help it they have to have a big time playing.
i know..and I wasn quick enough to get the camera...but now all my work is scattered all throughout my bed
It looks like a tornadoe hit it
but nope just blue and stormie!! Now they are finally sleeping, and well I got up to go brush my teeth and came back and Blue stole my pillow
and stormie is laying against the trash can

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to add...last night they stole my bra that I left on my bed and covered there food with it

artharitis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

I forgot to add...last night they stole my bra that I left on my bed and covered there food with it
miles does that with my underwear. He'll take it right out of the laundry basket the little booger. They have no shame!