No myspace, Facebook, or blogs: pm each other that info

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We had an announcement on this some time last year, but it's time to make a new thread for it. Myspace, blogs and other similar links aren't allowed in posts. Instead, you can post in this thread welcoming other members to pm you their personal links.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I was here for the initial thread.

Does this just apply to people's personal sites or anything linking to those sites even if it's cute kitty stuff found that people want to share with other cat lovers?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I don't think I was here for the initial thread.

Does this just apply to people's personal sites or anything linking to those sites even if it's cute kitty stuff found that people want to share with other cat lovers?
It just applies to www.myspace.com pages. There is no way for the mods here to check and make sure that every myspace page that someone links is acceptable as there are kids who post here, so they'd prefer that we not post the links directly in a thread. But instead you can post here and have people PM you if you're interested in knowing the address to their myspace page, blog etc..

Anyway, to start it off, I'm interested, and if anyone else is interested in my page/blog as well, pm me for the address.

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I "had" a myspace link to my myspace page in my sig... I think that's what brought this back up. I did'nt know we could "not" post links to our myspace page so it was removed. That's cool though..you could not get into mine anyway it is set to private. :-)
BUT if you want to add me as a friend let me know...
Thanks! :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Another bump!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There's another thing a bit like MySpace called Facebook. Has anyone heard of it? Just recently, I had a lot of friends invite me to join.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dutchess2120

I have a myspcae page......if anyone wants to check it out or add me as a friend just pm me. thanks
I've got one as well, PM me if you'd like to be added.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a myspace page as well just PM me if you'd like the link to it.

angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

There's another thing a bit like MySpace called Facebook. Has anyone heard of it? Just recently, I had a lot of friends invite me to join.
yes I have facebook pm me if you want and all send you the link