OMG juice everywhere..

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am such a Dummy!!

I just took a bottle of juice out of the fridge, shook it, took the lid off and proceeded to made some dindin...

I went to pour it into a glass, and shook it again...HARD...and with the lid OFF!!

So, there is now cranberry juice all over my kitchen
I cleaned all the visible juice, but who knows what nooks and crannies it got into

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am such a Dummy!!

I just took a bottle of juice out of the fridge, shook it, took the lid off and proceeded to made some dindin...

I went to pour it into a glass, and shook it again...HARD...and with the lid OFF!!

I cleaned all the visible juice, but who knows what nooks and crannies it got into
That so sounds like something I would of done!!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That sounds so much like something I would do!

(There was a thread awhile back about me squirting makeup all over my bathroom wall
)

Hopefully you got it all cleaned up!!

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry...had to laugh...I did the same thing this morning with the Vanilla Soymilk
Messy isn't it

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've definately done this before, with apple juice! Its not fun to clean up, and I found sticky spots of it in my kitchen for awhile afterwards!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely something I'd do.
Jeremy told me yesterday that I should consider getting a Dork-ectomy.
I was quick though, without missing a beat I said, but I love you, I'd miss you so much if I did that

I was vacuuming yesterday, and suddenly lost suction, emptied the vac, checked the filter, nada.
After 20 minutes of trying to figure out the problem, J comes down, looks at it and laughed at me.
The attachment hose was off

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am such a Dummy!!

That was a smooth move Nat

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

who knows what nooks and crannies it got into
Un-realized pun?

I did that in school once. We used to shake our chocolate milks and I forgot I already opened mine. I got it all over the girl behind me. I do stuff like this all the time in the kitchen still. My last episode that I can remember was I was making dinner, one of those "Supper Bake" in a box things. Well there was a bag of stuffing that I had to open in a plastic bag that you needed scissors to open...no using the "potato chip bag" method of opening. Well that didn't occur to me, and needless to say the bag exploded and I was finding dried stuffing mix everywhere for atleast a week.

I remember one time I was at my parents making breakfast. I took out an egg, put it on a paper plate and was getting ready to cook. The plate was kind of at the edge of the countertop, and without realizing it I put my hand on the plate, which acted like a catapult and launced the egg across the kitchen. SPLAT!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol....i've had many clumsy moments like that
don't feel bad natalie
unfortunately, i always seem to break pickle jars- it never fails!
Always the big glass pickle jars- all over my darn kitchen- they fall out of the fridge- no matter where i put them or even if i'm holding them- they will gravitate towards the floor and propel themselves onto my floor making a lovely mess of broken glass, pickle juice, and pickles EVERYWHERE!
then all of the animals want to come explore my mess i've made and i have to spend forever chasing them out of the kitchen while trying not to step in glass and also trying to keep their paws/noseses/ and curious mouths out of it....it never fails- i will break the pickle jars
by the way- should you break a jar of pickles- leave an open box of baking soda out on top of your fridge or in your kitchen (somewhere you won't knock it over) - it absorbs the smell- you can also pour it on the spill and absorb the pickle juice
See- and you thought cranberry juice was bad
don't you feel better now gorgeous!