Need some good luck / get better vibes

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Me and Joshua could really use some vibes right now...

First, I have a presentation to do tomorrow morning. I have to present my undergraduate thesis... that I've been working on for about 2 years. There'll be profs / graduate students / undergraduate students there to listen to me.
I did a practice presentation in front of my prof today and I talked for 45 minutes... I'm supposed to only go for 20-25 minutes!

I'm so nervous!

Also, please spare some vibes for poor little Joshua. His ear is bothering him

He's still acting normally otherwise, but he seems annoyed by whatever is wrong with his ear. I guess I'll have to call the vet tomorrow.
Poor baby. I've been spending so little time at home too... I know he misses me a lot.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
{{good luck}} vibes for you Wormy!
I been missing you in the Daily Thread.....

Hope Joshua get well soon too!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! Remember that they've been there, giving their thesis to the committee, too. You do'll fine!
Your advisors would have told you by now if your thesis was way off track.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awww, sending tons of vibes your way
Originally Posted by neetanddave

{{good luck}} vibes for you Wormy!
I been missing you in the Daily Thread.....

Hope Joshua get well soon too!
Thanks!

Me and my worm will be back in the daily thread soon. We've both been really busy (well, I've been busy... not sure about the worm)

I've just practiced my presentation twice, and I still can't get it to under 30 minutes. I guess I'll just have to cut part of it.

And I can't help but worry about poor Joshua. I can't see anything wrong with his ear, except he keeps shaking it and doesn't want me to touch it. He looks so sad.
(he gets upset very easily)
But right now he's playing with Kinah and he ate his dinner, so it can't be that bad. Still, I'm worried about my baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Good luck! Remember that they've been there, giving their thesis to the committee, too. You do'll fine!
Your advisors would have told you by now if your thesis was way off track.
thanks!

Actually, since it's not a graduate thesis, I'm not defending it. There's just my prof who's grading me on the presentation, everybody else is just coming cause they want to hear me talk. Which means they technically qualify as being insane.