Ability to create custom usertitle

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been waiting for this day to come but now I do not know what to do. Sorry, I know the info must be somewhere, I just cannot find how to customize my usertitle. Alley is getting very impatient about this or I would not bother you!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Go into your User CP, under "Edit Profile". The second box, "Optional Information", starts with Custom User Title. Type in the title you want in the box provided, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save changes", and you should be in business.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I have been waiting for this day to come but now I do not know what to do. Sorry, I know the info must be somewhere, I just cannot find how to customize my usertitle. Alley is getting very impatient about this or I would not bother you!
Go to your User C P and then under Edit Profile you can put in your "Custom Title"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

It might take several hours for the option to appear, since you've just reached 1200 posts
That was exactly the problem. It was not there yet. You understand that I could have waited until today to look but Alley Cat was just carrying on and on about getting her name into the limelight.
Thank you!