What song makes you think.."this song is soooo stupid"..?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was driving to work yesterday listening to some Faith Hill...I really like Faith Hill, but she has this one ridiculous song...

"Bringin out the Elvis in me"

It is the STUPIDEST song I have ever heard..I literally have to skip it because it makes me cringe..Its so damn cheesy.

What about you guys?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate the Akon and Eminem song "Smack that A__" it is so degrading to women! I mean most of the rap and hip-hop songs are, but tht one's really bad

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I have a list.
But at the moment, the one that makes me cringe is Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend." I like Avril, but this one just comes across as A) mean-spirited (I had another word in mind, it rhymes with "witchy" and starts with a "B") and B) written by a six-year-old cheerleader. I will actually turn the radio off when it comes on, and I'm normally far too lazy to do that!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I hate the Akon and Eminem song "Smack that A__" it is so degrading to women! I mean most of the rap and hip-hop songs are, but tht one's really bad
Hey, I like that song!!!

I havent heard Faith's new one I guess....but usually when I am in the car a cd gets popped in. I will have to think of some bad songs to add to the list.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most songs on the radio now days. I'm sorry but rap is probably the worst when it comes to stupid songs.
If I had to pick one the milkshake song comes to mind I mean comeon, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. how stupid can one song be? and sexually innuendos? Comeon..

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Your body is a wonderland" by John Mayer

and I don't really like Fall out boy's tune of music except I like
"Dance Dance" oh and I HATE that barbie girl song by Aqua.. soooo stupid!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Totally, I hate that song. And I finally read the lyrics of "Underneath Your Clothes" by Shakira...

I like Fergie's new song Glamorous but the rest of her songs I can't stand, they drive me crazy.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

I like Fergie's new song Glamorous but the rest of her songs I can't stand, they drive me crazy.
That is probably the only song of hers that I like too! I was wishing that it wasn't her when I first heard it.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Totally, I hate that song. And I finally read the lyrics of "Underneath Your Clothes" by Shakira...

I totally LOVE Fergie!!! I am so addicted to G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S right now!

That Aqua song is pretty dumb.......

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

That is probably the only song of hers that I like too! I was wishing that it wasn't her when I first heard it.
Lol, me too! I was like, "nooooo!" when I heard it was her! But it's a good song, it makes me feel semi-Glamorous when I'm driving along. *flips hair* :eek:)

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...I'm feelin' reeeeeeeally old right now...cuz of all the song's mentioned here sofar, I am familiar with only one
and that would be Shakira's Underneath Your Clothes...which I guess is ok

Sorry Nat, can't think of any songs I absolutely think are that dumb...maybe its cuz I stay away from rap and stuff like that. Give me oldies anyday!

Hilda>^..^<

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lol, me too! I was like, "nooooo!" when I heard it was her! But it's a good song, it makes me feel semi-Glamorous when I'm driving along. *flips hair* :eek:)
Me too, it makes me want some champagne!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No Heaven by DJ Champion is the worst song I have EVER heard. Also I really hate Falling Leaves by Billy Talent....well actually I hate every Billy Talent song because they all sound exactly the same.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I'm listening to the radio right now, another song just came on that I totally, absolutely, completely CANNOT STAND: "Dontcha" by the Pussycat Dolls. Actually, I kinda hate every song by the Pussycat Dolls ... They were much cooler before they were "recording artists."

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I totally LOVE Fergie!!! I am so addicted to G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S right now!

That Aqua song is pretty dumb.......
I LOVE Glamorous, and LOVE Fergie, alone & with the BEP!
(I bet you can't tell!)

I also like the Barbie song....am I the only one???

Ok, I used to like rap/hip-hop music, but the artists today suck. Especially that song "this is why I'm hot" are you kidding me?! They are making $ off of that?! Or the ones that talk about horrid things, there is one that tells of a little girl that gets molested by her mom's BF....the "little lisa's only 9 yrs old" song.... really people, and my child can listen to the radio and hears things like that....that's real nice to listen to....

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really anything by the Pussycat Dolls...That Dontcha song was just horrible.

The current Gwen Stephani where she has the Sound of Music mix.

I'll agree with Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Pathetic.

Oooooo...and the #1 song that I lose brain cells from:
Gwen Stephani's "Bananas" *shudders*

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm with ya. "Fergalicious" is about the most asinine song EVER! I also think that song "Chicken Noodle Soup" (it's a rap song by what sounds like a 12-year-old girl) is THE most rediculous song by far!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Fergie but hate her "London Bridge" song.

Milkshake by Kelis bugs me too and Fly like a bird by Nelly Furtado however
I think Turn off the light is stupid too and Hips don't lie by Christina Aguliera bugs me, too.