Radio question of the day: 03/22/07

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That everything DH & I have accomplished in our life is because we've worked so hard for it. No one has ever given us a 'helping hand.' I'm so proud that I've done it ourselves!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that I can take care of myself, I am buying my car, buying my trailer, pay my other bills all by myself. I am independent!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

My honesty. I hate dishonest people. It bothers me more then you'll ever know.
That for me too..I simply CANNOT lie..I can try, but I literally cannot utter lies..I think that says something about my character
(And yours
)

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's no way to say it without sounding horribly conceited, but the thing I am most proud about myself is my unshakeable self-confidence. I had incredibly low self-esteem in grade and high school, and I've worked really hard to be the proud, assertive, confident (*ahem* arrogant *ahem*) woman that I am today. In other words, I'm pretty sure that I'm awesome.
(Oh, and obnoxious.)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that I have a dedication to volunteering at my local animal shelter and that I graduated highschool when I thought I never would.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The fact that I am extremely ethical. I lost my last job because I refused to compromise the safety of a client (and my sense of ethics, which was a violation of my company's policies), even though I knew I could lose my job. I've had the last laugh because I am now in a job that I LOVE and will make a career out of and I never compromised who I am or my client's safety!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Being my mother's daughter.
That is so sweet
. What a great compliment to her! I bet your mom is very very proud of you!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess Ryan can't mess with your date today huh Susie?

I think I am most proud of my marriage.... I come from a divorced family, and so does my DH. We have been through (and still go through) some rough times, and we always make it through it, together, and strong. If you love someone, they are worth fighting for....we have fought long & hard for our marriage despite the many people/things/obstacles that were against us!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few things that I am proud of.

I am a honest person, I care about other people, I like to make others feel good if I can.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmm...that I've overcome alot of health problems and done things that I've set my mind to that people said wouldn't happen.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That I raised some absolutely amazing children that have turned out to be equally amazing adults! In particular my daughter, with her fervent desire to change the world's environmental habits!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am proud of myself because I stand up for what I believe in no matter if I am going it alone or if I have 100 people backing me.

I also am proud of the fact that I am responsible and that I am taking proactive steps to provide my son.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That I went to college and graduated with honors on the Deans List
AND that after 6 months of no luck, I finally landed a good job.