What's For Lunch Today - The Return!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems we haven't had one of these in a while, so I thought I'd start it.

What are you having for lunch today? I, as usual, have no idea
I'll probably put in a Lean Cuisine Panini or Pizza or make a Tuna Melt (actually that sounds good..).

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch? LUNCH! Yikes! I haven't even thought of breakfast and it's time for lunch? Oh boy time flies when your busy.
ok, how about coffee for lunch and breakfast?

pjrocco

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Honey ham sandwich on white bread with American cheese, mustard and a little mayo. Probably some Doritos or combos and a glass of water.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had whole wheat pasta with a veggie-riffic (about eight different kinds of vegetables) tomato sauce. It was very yummy, and very, very filling.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I had a Frontega Chicken sandwich from Panera.
Lucky! I haven't been there in years. I read how many calories are in a sandwich and I don't think I'll go back

I just had a salad with tomatos, cucumbers, black olives, soy nuts, tuna fish, cheese, and bacon.

It was good but..meh... Can't wait until tomorrow, beer and fried chicken.
Screw my "diet"!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

It was good but..meh... Can't wait until tomorrow, beer and fried chicken.
Screw my "diet"!
Nooo don't do it!!! Stick with the healthy eating! I know it's not as fun but you know you'll better for it!

I had a really yummy grilled skirt steak for lunch with a "Parsley, Garlic, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Black Pepper marinade", with potato wedges grilled with garlic, and a tasty salad. I sat outside in the sun to eat it and it was great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Nooo don't do it!!! Stick with the healthy eating! I know it's not as fun but you know you'll better for it!

I had a really yummy grilled skirt steak for lunch with a "Parsley, Garlic, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Black Pepper marinade", with potato wedges grilled with garlic, and a tasty salad. I sat outside in the sun to eat it and it was great!
Well what I'm doing is just eating more sensibly, smaller portions, more fruits and vegetables, wheat bread, stuff like that. I shouldn't really call it a "diet". I'm at a point where I can have something "bad" every once in a while, as long as I keep it in moderation when I do have it.

Today I've officially lost 10 lbs

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today the scales told me i lost two kilos, i have the chicken thrawing at the moment so i can have it for lunch with a couple of potatoes if i remembre to buy them tomorrow!