Bella.....

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant cut ur nails if u keep licking me and then biting me then licking me
and i cant type on the computer whenever u are sitting on my arms, or my chest

Bella is such a brat, I seen an oppurtunitie to cut her nails while she was laying on me mind u its hot in the house and i only have one window open in my room so she was killing me
but i grabbed those nail siccors and started to cut her nail next thing I know she is licking me hand and then she bite me like a love bite than she started licking me again
and then she got mad at me
and she is looking out the window

had to share that with yinz

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, sometimes i feel like i can do with out the kitty love, it can be hmm painful

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hehe, sometimes i feel like i can do with out the kitty love, it can be hmm painful
ya i know what u mean
it doesnt bother me though at all anymore her love bites dont hurt that much, but when shes mad those bites hurt, and those claws OUCH
But she is my big baby, I have actually made a post about her in the behavior forum because she is such a mamas girl and has turned mean towards the other animals unless she wants to play, she a lilttle crazy wat can i say but she is my love bug, and she loves my chest and shoulders
I am guessing that maybe all this love is the fact that she found me and that i took her in when she was abandoned
but here we are scared to do Big Bellas nails and i did it for the first timelike it was nothing, then I try again tonite and I get a bath and love bites, I mean she looooooooooves to give my hand baths all the time, seh reminds me of our dogs but i mean she gets every single spot

well gotta stop typing its Stormies turn to sit on the computer