100 posts

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kalikat

Wow, now I'm an adult cat with 100 posts.
Congratulations! How does it feel to be an Adult Cat? I should break 1200 posts in a day or two at which time I become a Top Cat. The problem is, there are no more levels to look forward to after that! It is like when I was in the navy, except then it was the number of stripes you had on your arm! I think that would be very cool if the moderators would come up with something like that. In the navy, you could tell exactly what their rank was by looking at their sleeve.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Congrats. It's always exciting when you go up a level. You may get to a point where it'll take about a week per level

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kalikat

Wow, now I'm an adult cat with 100 posts.
Originally Posted by Persi

Congratulations! How does it feel to be an Adult Cat? I should break 1200 posts in a day or two at which time I become a Top Cat. The problem is, there are no more levels to look forward to after that! It is like when I was in the navy, except then it was the number of stripes you had on your arm! I think that would be very cool if the moderators would come up with something like that. In the navy, you could tell exactly what their rank was by looking at their sleeve.
But you can make up your "own level" after 1200 posts:
To get full Top Cat status you must have 1200 posts and 150 days in membership
Then you get:
50 stored PMs
119 total avatars to choose from
Ability to upload custom avatar
120 Kb in uploaded attachments
Ability to create custom usertitle
Posting access to IMO, if over 18.