toy for razzy's health

wwgirlie1999

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi all, not sure if this is where i should post this or not. i got my razzy cat a new toy & she is buzy playing with it all the time . this is good for her & us as well
. it's called bug catcher. i got my brother one for his cats & they all love it too. we have to put it up @ nite cause she's up playing with it..lol. i know i've bought lots of toys for her & this one is the one she loves. woo didn't lose my money on this one..lol. i bought it @ walmart. hope others cats love it as much as we all do. have a great day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wwgirlie1999

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my sil got one for her cat & loves it too. it has like 3 different toys for them to play with. my brother has 8 cats & 3 or 4 of them @ one time play with it together. it's so funny watching them swat that ball back & forth..lol. it cost around 11.00. hope your kitty will love it as much as ours does. se ya.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wwgirlie1999

hi all, not sure if this is where i should post this or not. i got my razzy cat a new toy & she is buzy playing with it all the time . this is good for her & us as well
it's called bug catcher
. i got my brother one for his cats & they all love it too. we have to put it up @ nite cause she's up playing with it..lol. i know i've bought lots of toys for her & this one is the one she loves. woo didn't lose my money on this one..lol. i bought it @ walmart. hope others cats love it as much as we all do. have a great day.
The name is driving me crazy trying to figure out what it looks like! If you can, please post a photo. My cats have already got tired of the stuffed rat that goes around and around in what looks like a flying saucer so I am always looking for new toys for them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wwgirlie1999

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
it reminds me of 2 Frisbees put together.it's about the size of frisbees too. in the middle of these 2 like Frisbees a ball. then on the top of these like 2 Frisbees is a bunch of plastic bugs. it's called bug catcher.lol. guess cause the balls have bugs on them. hope this helps. i'll try to take a pick of it in the morning.