ok uptodate pictures of chlose , candy and strips.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this is strips

this is candy

this is both of them

this is chloe

trying to get kittens to stay still is a nightmare

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are getting so cute - all of them are precious - calicos are one of my favs, but I really like Stripes too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the vets seem to think that chloe is a tortie and white but everyone i speak to tells me she is a calico. so im not sure. they also reckon she has ragdoll in her. but to me she is a kitten , i have no clue about breeds as iv always owned domistic cats.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

the vets seem to think that chloe is a tortie and white but everyone i speak to tells me she is a calico.
Calico is an American term for what we always called 'tortie and white' which is slipping into UK English, so they are both correct.

She really is lovely, I am enchanted by her enormously long eyebrows

The 2 little 'uns seem to be growing nicely, they both look lovely and alert

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

They are so-o-o sweet! I don't know their history, but how can you part with any of them? Or are they going to stay with you?
Look under the topic found kitten in bin...

helga06

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am in love with Candy!!!!!!! She is so cute. The other ones are absolutely gorgeous too!!!!!!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanx all , im falling for candy . but strips is a handsom devil lol.
the thing with chloes eyebrows is the vets said she may need them trimed every so often if she dosnt grow into them or something , as they can tend to grow towards her eyes and cause irrataion , but we will worry about that if and when it happens.and thanx for that information , i didnt know tortie and white was the same as calico. learn something new every day eh ?. and were still deciding weather or not were keeping the kittens , but its looking more and more like we are .

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh right , iv not seen them , i was told that the vets would show me how to do it first and how to get her used to me doing it in the future to show me some tenuiques on how to train her to let me do this , but they said with a none pointed pair of sisorers.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just to confuse color issues further

Chloe is either:

1. A patched tabby and white (in Exotic Shorthair terms)
2. A Dilute calico (in other breed terms)
AND
3. A Mi-Ke (in Japanese Bobtail terms)!

If you go into fur pics and look for one of my threads under the title "I'm proud of me - Yuki" you'll see a kitten that is very similar to Chloe!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well the colours she has is , orange , black , white and maybe brown , or just a mix of black and orange a bit hard to tell. at the top she is kinda patched , but half way down she is more tortie markings. if that makes sense lol. oh and white on part of her face , and her paws a most of her legs and all her belly. apart from the odd orange bit maybe the size of a coin in some places under neath.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Then I would guess she's more of a patched tabby with white than a tortie.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very Cute! And she does look like she could have some ragdoll in her. that could be where her long hair came from.