I am so tired

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so tired this morning, I didn't get hardly any sleep last night.

I didn't go lay down until about 11:30 and then I had to get up at 1:00, my husband left to go to work offshore. Then I layed back down about 2:00 and had to get up at 5:00 so I could get ready to go to work.

I have to do this every other week, I usually go to bed early on Wednesday nights.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you hate that? When you get soooo sleepy and each day just seems to pile more tiredness on top of the last? When is your first day you get to sleep in for as long as you want??

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel for you, and will even more soon *pouts* im savouring each night i get to cuddle my pillows till the day i start a new job

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Belinda, I'm so sorry you are so sleepy.I will send you some get more energy vibes today.I hope you can sleep better tonight.
HUGS!!!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was like that yesterday. I had gotten up around midnight to go to the bathroom, and couldn't get back to sleep for the rest of the night. My butt dragged all day yesterday, and I couldn't even stay up last night to watch the hockey game. Thank goodness the girls let me sleep in this morning on my day off! Hope the day passes quickly for you and that you sleep well tonight!!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*vibes* I hope you get some sleep tonight! I hate nights like that. I've had nights where I've tried everything to get comfortable and it just won't work. It's included everything from not using a pillow, to sleeping on the floor.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about your lack of sleep.

I'm pretty tired myself...I wasn't in bed until 11:30 also, but was up at 6:00am, that's been the last 2 nights for me.

Tonight doesn't look promising either.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate nights like that. I'm another lacking sleep...did you know a high statistic of people in the US are sleep deprived cause we try to pack too much into our day! Take a walk at lunchtime. That will help to get the adrenalin flowing and stave off the mid-afternoon slump. Tonight, get to sleep a little earlier to catch up on your sleep! Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Don't you hate that? When you get soooo sleepy and each day just seems to pile more tiredness on top of the last? When is your first day you get to sleep in for as long as you want??
Saturday, but I get up early anyways

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I didn't go lay down until about 11:30 and then I had to get up at 1:00, my husband left to go to work offshore. Then I layed back down about 2:00 and had to get up at 5:00 so I could get ready to go to work.
My dad considered working offshore years ago but didn't like the type of schedule that would be so decided against it.

I'm exhausted lately. My medication has a drowsiness warning on it but 'drowsiness' is a bit of an understatement, I could fall over asleep right now.

Maybe afternoon or early evening naps are in order?