Daily Thread Wed March 21!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

I am up for an early meeting this morning, so thought I'd pop in and start the daily today

Nothing too exciting planned today, but it IS the first day of spring!!
I am so excited, I hate hate hate winter!!

Today is also EARTH DAY!! Earth Day is a name used by two different observances held annually in the (northern) spring, both intended to inspire awareness of and appreciation for the Earth's environment.

Everyone be nice to Mother Earth today

Have a good one!!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for a cup of tea, I have run out of the good teabags and am on the emergency supplies of cheap ones

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sheesh, you guys are up with the birds today!

Happy earth day!

And a latte please Bea, I seriously need it!

HAve a good day all!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Sheesh, you guys are up with the birds today!

Happy earth day!

And a latte please Bea, I seriously need it!

HAve a good day all!
You betcha, tell me how to fix it and I will be happy to fix it for you.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
aherm..it's 10:08 PM here....wednesday is almost over! i must make a nighttime thread for any aussies lol

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!! It's suppose to be a nice day here today.
The phone company is gonna be out later to see if I am able to get high speed internet.WOO HOO!! God, I hope I can.I am so sick of this slow dial up stuff.
Have a GREAT day all!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

You betcha, tell me how to fix it and I will be happy to fix it for you.
I thought we went over this one already????? You are gonna hafta write down the recipe...

Morning all!

Nat got a holiday in there! No picture but there wasn't one anyway.... I did see it is Single Parents Day and it's also International Goof Off Day. I go with the last one!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! I think today is the first full day of spring. It's dark and gloomy here, but at least the snow is almost gone! I can hear the coffee maker gurgling, which means that the coffee is done! I've got Charter Cable company coming this afternoon to hook up the cable phone part of the bundled package. Sure hope it works well. It will be nice to drop the cost of my cable TV/internet $10/ month to add the phone service....and also drop the nearly $85/month that I have been paying MCI. I'm still not brave enough to drop my land line completely and go totally cell. Maybe someday!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...I am just beat this week.

My mid term finally got posted on Blackboard (most times he posts it earlier then he says he will) and so now i have until Friday to finish it. It's only 5 questions...but 5 *thinking* questions. Oy my brain hurts already.

On top of that I have tons of *fun* stuff to do today at work
and I get to sit through the weekly managers meeting (somedays its fun to watch the male execs duke it out)

I'm ready to go back to bed.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning all. Just getting up from a night slumber, and off to the accountant to get taxes done and sent in so I can get my refund. I am hoping to have it in about 10 days.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first full day of spring is starting with rain for most of the day-there goes my walk outside!! Gave Bobber her meds-which is always fun-she seemed back to normal yesterday. Did not get much done yesterday however-took a 2 1/2 hr nap!! I did get a call from one client for work to do on his landscapes starting next month (both commercial and residential). So that brings me up to 4 prior clients so far-its a start!!
So today I must be better. Maybe more painting in the basement.....
Have a good day.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so tired today. I first woke up at 9am from a kitty nightmare. I rolled back over hoping to wake up in a better mood. Instead I woke up at 11am, extremely tired.

DH stepped in kitty vomit this morning & I stepped in ashes. Apparently Ben knocked over my ashtray at the computer. His new favorite thing is sitting on my pc that is on the desk(little shelf for it). I am so afraid the next step is leaping to the shelf above my desk. Last time a cat did that, the whole thing cam crashing down. This time it will happen on my monitor. Ugh! I want to start this day again.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Wednesday! Nothing is going on over here, I'm afraid... and my tummy is feeling a bit fussy... but the weekend is just around the corner so yay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Happy Wednesday! Nothing is going on over here, I'm afraid... and my tummy is feeling a bit fussy... but the weekend is just around the corner so yay!
Your tummy is fussy eh? Nothing the crackberry won't fix

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Your tummy is fussy eh? Nothing the crackberry won't fix
Exactly! I just need to start convincing my friends to get it so I can use the Blackberry messenger... unfortunately, they don't seem to consider it a necessity like I do!