I'm not as think as you drunk i am!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh well i walked past the easter choccie aisle yesterday and i sort of bought some chocolate...that sort of has alcomahol in it...and i enjoyed it! Im currently eating it and feeling very warm. Elizabeth Shaw Vodka Shots. You get a tube with 6 of each flavour. There is raspberry, orange, vanilla and neat (straight up) but they aren't a liquid centre like i thought! They are all soft and creamy in the middle *wobbles*

I haven't touched an alcoholic drink in probably a year, and even then i only had one with my dinner! The last time i had a bender was maybe 2 years ago. It's more a social thing than anything. But Tristan had his wild teen days early and now he doesn't drink either.

Omg these are so holycrapdiddely good!!!!

Iddly widdly *dances and falls over*

Maybe i need sleep

Holy crapcookies, i went to talk to mum and my breath smells really strong! *hides from dad* not one to appreciate the finer art of alcomahol *pouts*

where's charlie!?!?! i need my fluffy pilloooooow!

(im not drunk...this whole container only makes one equal beer, takes a few more..but im so stressed about todays interview and holypoobars im so stressed!!!!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
but isnt it really early in most parts of the u.s??

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Ooh well i walked past the easter choccie aisle yesterday and i sort of bought some chocolate...that sort of has alcomahol in it...and i enjoyed it! Im currently eating it and feeling very warm. Elizabeth Shaw Vodka Shots. You get a tube with 6 of each flavour. There is raspberry, orange, vanilla and neat (straight up) but they aren't a liquid centre like i thought! They are all soft and creamy in the middle *wobbles*

I haven't touched an alcoholic drink in probably a year, and even then i only had one with my dinner! The last time i had a bender was maybe 2 years ago. It's more a social thing than anything. But Tristan had his wild teen days early and now he doesn't drink either.

Maybe i need sleep

Holy crapcookies, i went to talk to mum and my breath smells really strong! *hides from dad* not one to appreciate the finer art of alcomahol *pouts*

(im not drunk...this whole container only makes one equal beer, takes a few more..but im so stressed about todays interview and holypoobars im so stressed!!!!)

Those sound good, I might hafta go get me some of those.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Those sound good, I might hafta go get me some of those.
Their made in the u.k so im sure they will be everywhere if the made it to oz. what id really like to go with the vodka shots would be some actual vodka shots lol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great, now we have PUIing under the influence of chocolate.

Wait, I'm guilty of that.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Booze + Chocolate? WHERE?!?

I don't think I've ever seen those. That's alot of alcohol if they equal one beer, and seeing as I'm a cheap date, I'd be on the floor after a tube of em

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Maybe i need sleep

Oh God! Thank you so much for making me laugh today! Your hysterical!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Booze + Chocolate? WHERE?!?

I don't think I've ever seen those. That's alot of alcohol if they equal one beer, and seeing as I'm a cheap date, I'd be on the floor after a tube of em
Well it says 5% out of the whole think and i think a beer is usually 5%. It would take me maybe 6 or more tubes, but then that means i would have eaten 1.2kg of chocolate

Woot! I made people laugh!

Aww...i just ate the last three for breakfast...tube empty...all gone *pouts*

hrm no more chocolate...and i have to wait another whole 1.5 days till i get a little

this day sucks!@!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Um well i had a chocolate craving and there were only three left...and um they are teeny tiny..

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just last week, I discovered a new chocolatier near a favorite restaurant of mine. He makes every piece by hand in a spotless kitchen right behind the sales counter, and it's the most amazingly deep, dark chocolate!

It's strange, I'm not a drinker at all, don't even like hard liquor -- but his rum truffles... oh my.

Now look what you've done! I wonder if he's still open...

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Now look what you've done! I wonder if he's still open...
Aww i'm sorry.....*grins madly*