Kit with no name

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the new little one. Let me know what age you think she is. I am guessing around 6 months?

She still needs a bath but I do not think she will like it. She just wants to love and climb and eat. LOVES chin scritches. Went to the litter box right away. Her ears are clean and eyes are clear. I think she is skinny though - can pretty much feel all her bones.

Haven't chosen a name yet - will think on it tomorrow. I like Calliope and Anastasia but can't decide. Keeping an open mind on it

Excuse the mess in bathroom. I was not expecting company

Loving the petting

Don't stop!

Her little face

View from above

Just one more

Love her little half and half chin and lip

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, looks like she is going to make herself right at home

well, i kinda always let my cats name themself. When i got heyu from the apl, her name was traisha, but she never answered to that, but one day i said heyu she turned and meowed at me, so i call her heyu now.

the coller on eazy said harry, but anwers to eazy and baby boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

aww, looks like she is going to make herself right at home

well, i kinda always let my cats name themself. When i got heyu from the apl, her name was traisha, but she never answered to that, but one day i said heyu she turned and meowed at me, so i call her heyu now.

the coller on eazy said harry, but anwers to eazy and baby boy.
Those are great names!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my she is such a cutie pie, and those eyes

I am liking the name Anastatia for some reason since u mentioned it
but u know u gotta think long and hard, I got bella because well shes beautiful and she found us and her names italian it stuck in my head and she loves it, Stormie well it was a full day i was thinking and her colors and everything and it was raining but we named her that because shes mostly differnt greys with a little white and she has a few peach patches but not many just like 1 or 2 but blended it reminds me of a storm
and well Blue was blue, Tessa...well we were thinking all day and that name stuck in our heads for it! Midnight and Willie were already named! and so we kept their names because they came to them and well they werent that bad of names
Names are always the hardest thing to come up with and of course tho they got their crazy nicknames too

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Well, now if that isn't the funniest story! I love that - what a cool name.

She's a beautiful girl - she looks a bit peeved at the bath though...

She looks like a cookies-n-cream cat. What about Cookie?

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Here is the new little one. Let me know what age you think she is. I am guessing around 6 months?

She still needs a bath but I do not think she will like it. She just wants to love and climb and eat. LOVES chin scritches. Went to the litter box right away. Her ears are clean and eyes are clear. I think she is skinny though - can pretty much feel all her bones.

Haven't chosen a name yet - will think on it tomorrow. I like Calliope and Anastasia but can't decide. Keeping an open mind on it

Excuse the mess in bathroom. I was not expecting company
YOur kitty is adorable.

What mess????
I have the exact same slippers on my feet right now.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Oh she is beautiful!! Isn't she a little torti-point?

For some reason the name Cassiopia popped in my head when I was looking her.
I like that name suggestion as well! And its sort of a combination of the two names you were thinking of already!

She's such a pretty girl. Congrats on your new kitty

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That last picture you posted has her looking almost the exact same as Sebastians picture on your siggy... Only a like color differance...
I think it was meant to be... and you wanted everyone to talk you out of it....

I like to pick names for my fosters that aren't common... Recently I have had a Yuki and a Neko... I think anastasia is pretty but it's kinda common... I've never heard the other name before... I'm not tooo sure how to pronouce it though

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Calliope, great name for her!

Originally Posted by Shorty14788

I've never heard the other name before... I'm not tooo sure how to pronouce it though
Calliope is a figure from Greek mythology, she was the head of the 9 muses and the inspiration for epic poetry, such as Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. The name itself means 'beautiful voice' which I think is lovely. Interesting Wikipedia article if you're interested

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much! People at work have been giving me ideas about a name, too. But none really fits. When I get home tonight I'll ask her what she likes and see what we come up with

Off to buy some good food tonight. She needs some fattening up.

Seb did mostly okay last night. He just watched the bathroom door until we went to bed. When he crawled in to bed with me, he sniffed my fingers and let out a HISS! I cannot remember the last time he hissed at me. Was too funny. After that he settled down a bit. I talked to him a lot and gave him lovings until he got cranky and left.
Poor guy, his home has been invaded. I have a feeling he will be okay with her after all is said and done.
I hope to get her to the vet this weekend then will know more about her.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a brother / sister pair that were part siamese but looked mostly siamese. They were Sebastian and Samantha.

Your comment about Anastasia reminded of a name we had for a cat when I was a kid: Stephanie-Anastasia Meow.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Your comment about Anastasia reminded of a name we had for a cat when I was a kid: Stephanie-Anastasia Meow.
Those are very regal names! Love the "Meow"