TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kit with no name
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kit with no name

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Here is the new little one. Let me know what age you think she is. I am guessing around 6 months?

She still needs a bath but I do not think she will like it. She just wants to love and climb and eat. LOVES chin scritches. Went to the litter box right away. Her ears are clean and eyes are clear. I think she is skinny though - can pretty much feel all her bones.

Haven't chosen a name yet - will think on it tomorrow. I like Calliope and Anastasia but can't decide. Keeping an open mind on it

Excuse the mess in bathroom. I was not expecting company

Loving the petting


Don't stop!


Her little face


View from above


Just one more


Love her little half and half chin and lip
post #2 of 22
aww, looks like she is going to make herself right at home

well, i kinda always let my cats name themself. When i got heyu from the apl, her name was traisha, but she never answered to that, but one day i said heyu she turned and meowed at me, so i call her heyu now.

the coller on eazy said harry, but anwers to eazy and baby boy.
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
Sorry, just one more

post #4 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
aww, looks like she is going to make herself right at home

well, i kinda always let my cats name themself. When i got heyu from the apl, her name was traisha, but she never answered to that, but one day i said heyu she turned and meowed at me, so i call her heyu now.

the coller on eazy said harry, but anwers to eazy and baby boy.
Those are great names!
post #5 of 22
o my she is such a cutie pie, and those eyes

I am liking the name Anastatia for some reason since u mentioned it but u know u gotta think long and hard, I got bella because well shes beautiful and she found us and her names italian it stuck in my head and she loves it, Stormie well it was a full day i was thinking and her colors and everything and it was raining but we named her that because shes mostly differnt greys with a little white and she has a few peach patches but not many just like 1 or 2 but blended it reminds me of a storm and well Blue was blue, Tessa...well we were thinking all day and that name stuck in our heads for it! Midnight and Willie were already named! and so we kept their names because they came to them and well they werent that bad of names Names are always the hardest thing to come up with and of course tho they got their crazy nicknames too
post #6 of 22
She is just adorable!!

Well done on rescueing her! What a baby doll!
post #7 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
well, i kinda always let my cats name themself. When i got heyu from the apl, her name was traisha, but she never answered to that, but one day i said heyu she turned and meowed at me, so i call her heyu now.
Well, now if that isn't the funniest story! I love that - what a cool name.

She's a beautiful girl - she looks a bit peeved at the bath though...

She looks like a cookies-n-cream cat. What about Cookie?
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965 View Post
Here is the new little one. Let me know what age you think she is. I am guessing around 6 months?

She still needs a bath but I do not think she will like it. She just wants to love and climb and eat. LOVES chin scritches. Went to the litter box right away. Her ears are clean and eyes are clear. I think she is skinny though - can pretty much feel all her bones.

Haven't chosen a name yet - will think on it tomorrow. I like Calliope and Anastasia but can't decide. Keeping an open mind on it

Excuse the mess in bathroom. I was not expecting company
YOur kitty is adorable.

What mess????
I have the exact same slippers on my feet right now.
post #9 of 22
she's beautiful!!! I like Calliope
post #10 of 22
She's gonna grow up to be a beautiful cat! I'd vote for Anastasia
post #11 of 22
Oh she is beautiful!! Isn't she a little torti-point?

For some reason the name Cassiopia popped in my head when I was looking her.
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Oh she is beautiful!! Isn't she a little torti-point?

For some reason the name Cassiopia popped in my head when I was looking her.
I like that name suggestion as well! And its sort of a combination of the two names you were thinking of already!

She's such a pretty girl. Congrats on your new kitty
post #13 of 22
That last picture you posted has her looking almost the exact same as Sebastians picture on your siggy... Only a like color differance...
I think it was meant to be... and you wanted everyone to talk you out of it....
I like to pick names for my fosters that aren't common... Recently I have had a Yuki and a Neko... I think anastasia is pretty but it's kinda common... I've never heard the other name before... I'm not tooo sure how to pronouce it though
post #14 of 22
I like Calliope, great name for her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty14788 View Post
I've never heard the other name before... I'm not tooo sure how to pronouce it though
Calliope is a figure from Greek mythology, she was the head of the 9 muses and the inspiration for epic poetry, such as Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. The name itself means 'beautiful voice' which I think is lovely. Interesting Wikipedia article if you're interested
post #15 of 22
aww she is a sweetheart - she has wonderful colourings - give her some chin scritches from us
post #16 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuzy View Post
I have the exact same slippers on my feet right now.
Did you get your's at Ross, too?
post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 
Thank you all so much! People at work have been giving me ideas about a name, too. But none really fits. When I get home tonight I'll ask her what she likes and see what we come up with

Off to buy some good food tonight. She needs some fattening up.

Seb did mostly okay last night. He just watched the bathroom door until we went to bed. When he crawled in to bed with me, he sniffed my fingers and let out a HISS! I cannot remember the last time he hissed at me. Was too funny. After that he settled down a bit. I talked to him a lot and gave him lovings until he got cranky and left. Poor guy, his home has been invaded. I have a feeling he will be okay with her after all is said and done.
I hope to get her to the vet this weekend then will know more about her.
post #18 of 22
I had a brother / sister pair that were part siamese but looked mostly siamese. They were Sebastian and Samantha.

Your comment about Anastasia reminded of a name we had for a cat when I was a kid: Stephanie-Anastasia Meow.
post #19 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Your comment about Anastasia reminded of a name we had for a cat when I was a kid: Stephanie-Anastasia Meow.
Those are very regal names! Love the "Meow"
post #20 of 22
She is adorable congratulations
post #21 of 22
She looks like she would be very pretty after cleaning up
post #22 of 22
Shes precious!! Way to go on rescuing her!! Thats awesome!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kit with no name