The FED is after Reeses!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After all the Nip Posession talk in my Census Bureau thread, she started getting nervous and went on the lamb.

I think this will be my new signature

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just noticing your new siggy in the other threads, and thought "I LOVE it!"

Evie and I will be on the hunt for fugitive Reeses- better watch out now, we'll be cashing in those points!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh that is a fab siggy!!!! I am wondering is she is the one who has been 'supplying' my boys with nip?!?!!?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

After all the Nip Posession talk in my Census Bureau thread, she started getting nervous and went on the lamb.

I think this will be my new signature
LOL you crack me up. Now I really love the new signature I agree that is what happens after ya are caught red paw with nip on the nose. LOL

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Very cute! Have you ever thought of doing one of those little books full of Reeses in all her cute poses and your siggies? Always see them in the book stores. Of course, you'd have to give her a cut of the profits since she is the super model.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw your siggy in another thread and laughed outloud! It's GREAT!!!!

How'd you get her to hold up the sign?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

that is just a brill signature
you come up with some great ideas, maybe you could start taking 'orders'
I've done quite a few for other people. They don't seem to be in circulation now
I just did this one for Quill_luv but I don't think she put it up yet

How'd she hold up the sign.. I actually had to take one picture of her for the main body, and then take another picture of her with her paws up and add the paws to the picture. Both paws are actually the same one, just mirrored

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I've done quite a few for other people. They don't seem to be in circulation now
I just did this one for Quill_luv but I don't think she put it up yet

How'd she hold up the sign.. I actually had to take one picture of her for the main body, and then take another picture of her with her paws up and add the paws to the picture. Both paws are actually the same one, just mirrored
WOW you did a great job lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

WOW you did a great job lol
Thanks
I was thinking about putting together a portfolio webpage. Just something simple that shows them off in case someone wants to see others I've done. I was thinking too of compiling a list of all Reeses related threads too, just for the heck of it *lol*