Oh, Mom... for me?

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lynx seemed to think that I left my jacket crumpled up on the back of the chair just that way for him. Of course this is "his" back of the chair. He sits there all the time, so of course I left this just for him.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe such a cutie

and well my coats have become the kitties coats, they just looove my coats and were always laying on them
they have been removed from my room because if i dont hang them up and I gotta go some where and someones on it I am stuck but luckily i have 2

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My coats geberally become cat rugs/ or floor blankets! After all, in the winter the girls need extra blankies when they want to sleep on the rugs!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

Lynx seemed to think that I left my jacket crumpled up on the back of the chair just that way for him. Of course this is "his" back of the chair. He sits there all the time, so of course I left this just for him.

we are there slaves LOL.... He looks so peaceful

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, of course! DW and I both have a bad habit of leaving clothes and such laying around the house and of course the cats claim them immediately as their own. Once they have claimed something, they are not too quick to share with the other, either!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is his normal roosting spot. The kitchen table is behind it and the TV in front of it, and once in a while we will watch something on TV while we eat. He has to jump up there. I mean, we were all looking in that direction, that must mean we need something to look at, right? Once in while, if we are really lucky, he will throw his back leg up in the air and start licking himself. Just for extra entertainment. I mean, everyone wants to see that while they are eating dinner, right?

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat's will do that all of the time, but they like it after I have worn it (has my scent on it). Cute pic.