TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Uh, Reeses..that position looks like it hurts..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Uh, Reeses..that position looks like it hurts..

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
Ouch

post #2 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Ouch

OMG!
That is some serious meatloafing!
post #3 of 28
Yoga practitioner!
post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
OMG!
That is some serious meatloafing!
Meatloafing? *lol* Never heard that term before.
post #5 of 28
Yikes!! That does NOT look comfy!
post #6 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Yikes!! That does NOT look comfy!
that has to be one uncomfy position but such a cutie reeses is
post #7 of 28
did yo poke him just make sure he is not stuck like that?
post #8 of 28
It's the lesser-known yoga position "the chicken".
post #9 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
It's the lesser-known yoga position "the chicken".
Yes! To me it looks like a flattened out chicken. But this is her other chicken pose:

post #10 of 28


Ohhhhh **wipes away tears** that photo made my day!
post #11 of 28
Good grief, what has she done with her front legs! She looks as if she's flopped down and can't be bothered to move to a more comfy position

Love your sig also, very funny
post #12 of 28
Resses wheres your legs gone sweetie?
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Meatloafing? *lol* Never heard that term before.
Cartoonist Kliban came up with that term. He noticed his cat resemble a meatloaf in that position.

And Reeses? Ouch!
post #14 of 28
She does look like a meatloaf LOL. BTW I love the new signature
post #15 of 28
Rob that cat of yours gets into the oddest postions!!! I about died when I saw the one on the back of your recliner!
post #16 of 28
Well, her eyes are open - so maybe she is following a little tiny spider across the floor? Or lining up for a good pool shot?
post #17 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
Well, her eyes are open - so maybe she is following a little tiny spider across the floor? Or lining up for a good pool shot?
No, we were bothering her by taking pictures
post #18 of 28
no she was waiting to see who was going to find the loaf pan first LOL
post #19 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz View Post
no she was waiting to see who was going to find the loaf pan first LOL
That reminds me, I've wanted to try a new meatloaf recipe I saw..thanks for the reminder all
post #20 of 28
LOL hay pass me some meatloaf when ya make it I am starving lol
post #21 of 28
My RB kitty used to lie like that! I think I have a pic of him somewhere doing his turkey impression.
post #22 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz View Post
I am starving lol
..never heard a pregnant woman say that before. How original

*ducks from flying loaf pan*
post #23 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
..never heard a pregnant woman say that before. How original

*ducks from flying loaf pan*
lol naw I wont do that actually I am starving I eat 6 little meals a day a few are just a yogurt or a pudding because Abby took my stomach... I am starving and yet only gainned 5 lbs. I am all baby I just hoe she isnt 10 pounds I was told she is small but I think my doctor is a QUACK... But I am starving lol
post #24 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz View Post
lol naw I wont do that actually I am starving I eat 6 little meals a day a few are just a yogurt or a pudding because Abby took my stomach... I am starving and yet only gainned 5 lbs. I am all baby I just hoe she isnt 10 pounds I was told she is small but I think my doctor is a QUACK... But I am starving lol
I'm starving too. Time for lunch..don't know what I want though. I'm in the mood to order out again but we've done that too much lately
post #25 of 28
now you see I'm worried, you were only mentioning about how you think you have created a monster you aint cut her legs off have ya
post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
I'm starving too. Time for lunch..don't know what I want though. I'm in the mood to order out again but we've done that too much lately
Well what did ya order for us it is past lunch time
post #27 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz View Post
Well what did ya order for us it is past lunch time
Nothing. My wallet, my conscience and my diet got the better of me I'll ruin it on Friday when I hang out with a buddy of mine while we wait for his wife to go into labor *lol*

I wound up having a Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Panini.
post #28 of 28
what about me i want want some ya dont want to hang with me till labor fine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Uh, Reeses..that position looks like it hurts..