I cant stop sneezing any suggestions??

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I went to my brothers this weekend and well hes sick but no one else is sick but I am one of those people that get sick so easily and well I do have really bad sinuses but ever since yesterday I cant stop sneezing, I am so stuffed up and my throat feels huge
and I just wanna be able to type something and not have to stop to blow my nose
I have been taken my usual sinuse pills for when my sinuses act up! But this time its not working and I woke up worse today and I kept going back to bed, and when I sneeze its not just one sneeze here and there i wll sneeze once then a few more times than i got a half hour to an hour break from the next time I sneeze
But I can say my cooler ranch doritos do taste so much better today and well other food is OK i guess
but everything smells funny if i can even smell but surely when the cats poo and dont cover it, thats usually when I can smell
But does anyone know if this is my sinuses or a bug? I never relally sneeze with my sinuses just get stuffed up! Any one know anything to help, what are some good ideas??? Man I hate being sick

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I have bouts of sneezing and runny nose I know it's time to do a thorough vacuuming. Once I do that my symptoms clear up. Dust and cat dander that accumlates in the rug and furniture really does me in.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Say "Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana" right before a sneeze

This moves you're upper lip so it doesn't twitch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

When I have bouts of sneezing and runny nose I know it's time to do a thorough vacuuming. Once I do that my symptoms clear up. Dust and cat dander that accumlates in the rug and furniture really does me in.
see though I already did that yesterday and well my mom did also somethings to do
so idk what it is causing me to sneeze so much
and its only in the 40's here was in the 30's the other day adn the week before that it was in the 70's (all of these in the highs and the lows are in the 20's usually execpt when we had the 70 degree weather)

hmmm banana banana...imma have to try that

also what sux about it is i have nose ring so when my nose twitches i get tickeled too

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i dont think ive sneezed this much in a combination of 3 years as i did today
and i am sure i aint done sneezing yet
Where did this sudden burst of sneezes come from
i mean i had a stuffy nose yesterday and then i wake up and cant stop sneezing whats that all about
i didnt go outside or anythign so if it was anything outside how would i be sneezing, and well i cleaned yesterday and my mom cleaned more today so idk
all i know is that my left eye keeps watering like crazy know too! Im bout to call my brother like how are u sick
he didnt sound sick over the weekend at all though he did for 3 weeks but didnt over the weekend and he had been on antibiotics, but i sleep on the couch and he smoked my ciggarette
because they ran out downtown! I got a HOT shower to try to clear me up luckily i didnt sneeze when i was in there, but soon as i got out the sneezes came!!! man this sux !!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get someone to say `God bless you' just before you sneeze. It's simply impossible to sneeze if someone says that to you before you are going to. Seriously.

This is based in extensive scientific fact and research, so you know it's true.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Get someone to say `God bless you' just before you sneeze. It's simply impossible to sneeze if someone says that to you before you are going to. Seriously.

This is based in extensive scientific fact and research, so you know it's true.
ive done that to people but it didnt work one time actually the other day when my mom sneezed
and well its unexpected and usually i am not around anyone when i sneeze but every one does here me sneeze its coming to every time i sneeze its 3 times in a row now not 2 times
as long as my taste buds dont go and I dont have a soar throat then i guess its all well and fine but for some reason whenevr my sinuses act up or I sneeze alot my gums irritate me well just in one spot by one tooth and i just have the urge to pick at it for some reason, luckily the toothpicks are downstairs

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Actually, Max swears by this method. If you are going to sneeze, look at a light (that's on, obviously!!)

Apparently there actually is some kind of scientific explanation for this. I'm going to go and google it now!