Patriotic Kitties Unite!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was taking pictures of Mojo this weekend and noticed that she had a beautiful backdrop of the Flag. I just thought these pictures really turned out beautiful.

Anyone else have pictures of their cats with symbols of their country or state or province or...? Of course it doesn't have to be the US.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb
This one is beautiful.

Originally Posted by valanhb

Anyone else have pictures of their cats with symbols of their country or state or province or...? Of course it doesn't have to be the US.
Wish I had, a flag would not last long in my place - it'll be shredded in no time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Wish I had, a flag would not last long in my place - it'll be shredded in no time.
I am actually surprised that Mojo hasn't found that flag and tried to climb it yet!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are beautiful photos - it can be hard with black kitties as I am discovering with Teddy

I havent any with the Spanish flag, but maybe I could photo them with some Spanish food

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have any patriotic pics of my crew, but just had to say that Mojo is absolutely stunning.
Love those black kitties!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice Heidi! I wonder if you could send that in to a calendar or something, it seems like it'd be a great July picture. I don't have an American flag at home for Baylee to pose with...

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to post when I seen these pictures. They are absolutely stunning. They need to be entered into some kind of contest. And guess who would be the winner.

I have two blacks and they are very hard to photograph.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a great shot of a very patriotic kitty! She looks like she's gonna open her mouth and sing The Star-Spangled Banner anytime