Durn Tree Pollen, er Molds, er Spores...Whatever!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdie y'all...

I don't know what tree or plant is doing it but for the last week or so, everything out of doors has been covered by this yellow powdery stuff! Its so annoying! We washed our trucks over the weekend and hours later...you got it...they're all covered with the stuff again! Plants, grass, housetops, driveways, sidewalks, our patio and every little thing on it!!!!
The only thing I can see that might be causing it are the many Bradford Pear trees around, they are in full bloom right now. Whatever it is...sure hope its done with soon! I'm really glad we decided to put the cover back on our pool too...luckily, we put it on just a few days before the 'attack of the flying yellow stuff'!

Hilda>^..^<

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Howdie y'all...

I don't know what tree or plant is doing it but for the last week or so, everything out of doors has been covered by this yellow powdery stuff! Its so annoying! We washed our trucks over the weekend and hours later...you got it...they're all covered with the stuff again! Plants, grass, housetops, driveways, sidewalks, our patio and every little thing on it!!!!
The only thing I can see that might be causing it are the many Bradford Pear trees around, they are in full bloom right now. Whatever it is...sure hope its done with soon! I'm really glad we decided to put the cover back on our pool too...luckily, we put it on just a few days before the 'attack of the flying yellow stuff'!

Hilda>^..^<
Yuck - we have the same thing here in the summer with the dogwoods.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, my car's yellow too. And this stuff is making me feel awful. :-( I'm about ready to go start cutting down trees and pulling up flowers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Yeah, my car's yellow too. And this stuff is making me feel awful. :-( I'm about ready to go start cutting down trees and pulling up flowers.
I hear ya. I'm just glad no one here seems to be having a reaction to it...other than being upset about the whole thing...

Hope you get to feelin' better soon...

Hilda>^..^<