I am going to throw up

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished up with my class tonight. One of my students decided to bathe himself in Patchuli

He sits in the front row of the class too

Good I think he just left for the night..2 1/2 hours of

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

I dont know what that is...
but from everyones post it sounds icky...
I was on this message board with a lot of hippie-ish type folk, and they would not bathe/use deoderant so they covered themselves in patchouli. (how I know that is there were subforums dedicated to hippie style, etc.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, the computer lab people all hate it too. I guess he goes in and sits downstairs for HOURS in the computer lab.

One of the people in charge of the lab bought those Arm & Hammer Room deoderizers and placed it around the lab

I may need to borrow one...he's been gone for 45 minutes and I'm still

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Argh, that would give me a headache! Can you get one of those little desk fans and aim it his way?

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I was on this message board with a lot of hippie-ish type folk, and they would not bathe/use deoderant so they covered themselves in patchouli...
I thought it was to cover a smoky smell, if you know what I mean.

Ooo, I would have asked him to move, that's terrible.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I thought it was to cover a smoky smell, if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Eww. I tried those stick salt deodorants and natural ones with oils, but after a few hours your armpits stink again and you dont stop feeling sticky. Unfortunately for my anti-animal testing thing the only deodorants i find efficiant are anti-perspirants like rexona or fa that smell nice and last a whole day.

i dont think i could go longer than 3 days without a wash.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i cant stand people that do that. There is women that every morning, i can smell her as she walks past the data center, and this with the door to the room shut.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find it funny that in my office, as I said we have a no scent policy. They'll send someone home who was running late for work and her hair is still damp so you smell what shampoo she used.

But, if you DON'T shower, no problem. There was a woman who everytime she walked past me, I'd hold my breath. If it came down to having to share the elevator with her "Woops I forgot something, gotta go back, you go ahead!". I don't think she was ever spoken to about it.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wish we had that. most of that stuff i have bad reaction to . cant breathe eyes will swell shut etc