Angelica Cat Tree Company

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy dooley they're EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!

I found a kitty condo that seems about the same size with as many perches as ours and it's 3 times what we paid, and ours is fantastic quality!

Would you really spend $1000 on a cat tree??!?!?!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sprocket

Angelica Cat Company

I love the cat trees made by this company. They are very sturdy, and will not tip over, no matter now much weight is put on them, or how much your kitties play on them.

I am saving up to eventually buy this tree from them, but I'd ALSO love to have the coconut palm tree, too!
They are expensive but they are like works of art - very beautiful! Wow, if I had an artistic or handyman bone in my body this is what I would like to make. Lovely!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! For those prices they better not only not tip over, but they should also give you shares in their company!!!

I love my kitties to pieces, but a $1000 for a cat tree? Ain't going to happen, LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

We have 2 of their trees they are the best I've ever had
I have lusted after one of these trees for years, ever since they showed a pic of a huge wild cat on one, and the wild cat couldn't tip it over. They really are made with nice sized bases, are quite sturdy and well balanced.

Plus, you get to pick the colors that you want for your tree. They truly are works or art that I wouldn't mind having in my living room.