He's a gift...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr. Claw is making is melting my heart more and more. Last night he curled up on my chest and went to sleep. It's so cute, because he snores and makes little noises in his sleep. It is an honor to have this kitty in my home. I just love him.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand.......sleeping balls of snoring fluff have a way of just turning us to mush.........give him a scritch from me!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ferris snores too - don't you just MELT when you hear that sweet little sound?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... it's hard not to love them when they are comfortable enough to sleep that deeply. I always hear Frankie "murmuring" in her sleep... it's too cute.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bijou sleeps pretty deeply too - he has little spasms like twitching his feet. He also "talks" in his sleep.
It's a darn good thing I'm a deep sleeper or between him and John's snoring I wouldn't get a wink of sleep.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wonton snores too.. it's cute. He also chatters in complaint if you cough or sneeze or talk too loudly while he's sleeping near you. He's a character

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

Wonton snores too.. it's cute. He also chatters in complaint if you cough or sneeze or talk too loudly while he's sleeping near you. He's a character
Awww... I remember that video! It was cute.

Dr Claw just makes protestful meows if you move. He'll act all craby if you wak him up.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, you know a kitty loves and trusts you when they will curl up on your chest and fall into a deep sleep

Your 3 boys are all so different and yet all equally as precious. Dr Claw must be THE happiest kitty in the world now

Have the previous owners contacted you at all to see how he's going? How's the fur pulling going? Any progress at all? Does he still wear his little shirts?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, you know a kitty loves and trusts you when they will curl up on your chest and fall into a deep sleep

Your 3 boys are all so different and yet all equally as precious. Dr Claw must be THE happiest kitty in the world now

Have the previous owners contacted you at all to see how he's going? How's the fur pulling going? Any progress at all? Does he still wear his little shirts?
The shirts weren't really working, and he hated them. He continues to pull, so I'm saving up money for extensive allergy testing. It will most likely run me upwards of $300-$400.

He is happy though, and is getting really comfortable. So much so that we've had some "Tonk" lectures. Let me tell you, I thought 8-Bit had a little chatty side to him, but once you get Dr. Claw going he doesn't stop!

The previous owners haven't called me at all, and I can't say that I'm surprised.
They didn't really want too much to do with him. I can't see why he's the most loving kitty I've ever come across.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, the less said about his previous owners the better.
I'm so glad that you rescued him, and allowed his personality to blossom like this. He's rewarding you in the best way!