More Gracie

melissadee45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This cat has a personality. When she was a kitten, because she'd been abandoned, to keep her company when I was at work, I had a small stuffed animal (a little black kitten) that I put with her. When she was small, she would play with it and beat it up. As she grew up, she got to toting it around the house and bathing it, even crying at it like it was her own child. We've named it Fred and she still beats it up, but loves it more than anything. Since she just got spayed, I'm hoping the "motherly" instinct in her doesn't leave

This is Gracie and Fred in a box. She pulled him in there and got very protective.

Gracie and my mom's cat, Cami, enjoying a nap.

Gracie loves her cat tree!

Gracie tries to help me put away dishes.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by melissadee45

. Since she just got spayed, I'm hoping the "motherly" instinct in her doesn't leave
I don't think you have any worries there because both my two are spayed and they still groom each other inbetween the odd game of wrestling

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she is totally adorable! I love the pic of her on the cat tree!

My Ginger had a stuffed orange tabby beanie baby kitty that she carried all around the house too, but she lost interest in it once I brought her home a real live orange tabby baby to play with!