Cold foods...

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...which ones do you love??

By cold foods I mean foods that can be eaten hot or cold. But are usually just as good (if not better) the next day out of the fridge.

Before I became vegetarian I used to really like cold sausages, and cold meat pies! I also really liked cold KFC chicken, too.

Now I could definitely down a couple of slices of cold pizza (if I wasn't doing WeightWatchers - from all the sausages, pies and KFC
)

But a lady I work with likes to eat cold lasagne!! Ewwww!!

What do you think is just as good or better, cold, the next day?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like cold baked beans and prefer leftover meat cold (I find it gets tough when heated). Our daughter prefers her coffee cold. She makes a hot coffee and then lets it sit in the fridge until it's cold, adds her cream and sugar and enjoys it that way.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kroger makes friend chicken and then chills it specifically for people (like me) who love eating cold chicken! It's delish!
I also really love cold, day-old turkey. Guess I'm just a cold poultry lover! Yummmmmmmm.
But cold lasagne? That's, um, interesting!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like cold popcorn! Ok, maybe not "cold", but room temp...

Some pasta dishes I think are just as good, if not better, straight out of the fridge as leftovers, even when they're meant to be served warm/hot. And of course, like you all, some meats are just better chilled!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
..........umm.....nothing really, I hate the thought of cold baked beans, pizza has to be hot and fresh for me.........

ooo just thought I dont mind cold sausages........there you go

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can eat cold leftover chicken, turkey, ham, steak, etc. but that's about it. Cold pasta is ewwwwwwww lol

Generally, if its supposed to be hot, I want it HOT!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

..........umm.....nothing really, I hate the thought of cold baked beans, pizza has to be hot and fresh for me.........
For me anything cold is
especially pizza..ewwwwwwww

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOohh I LOVE cold pizza
I'd rather have it cold, than hot. And KFC chicken is really yummy cold, and so is room temp. popcorn. Along with turkey or roast.... Mmmmmm

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm I know I don't like left over spaghetti, reheated or not but my brothers love it. Cold pizza is okay but like it better hot. Does ice cream count?
Oh, I do prefer cold coffee to hot coffee , there found something!