Morning cat peeps!

Nice warm day here with sun later!

Ni pic for the holiady, but it is Rise and Smile Day, so

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 2 hours till wednesday
and its wet and humid!!! we're finally getting cold weather!!!! im so sick of summer and drought

Happy tuesday for you guys

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!
It's sunny here but weve had snow, and theres a biting wind as well

Sophies going back to the V E T tonight for a check up on what the vet said looked like a bite, only this time i'm taking her to the ones weve recently registered with. Deep joy, she'll wail the place down again

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!!
It's sunny here but weve had snow, and theres a biting wind as well

Sophies going back to the V E T tonight for a check up on what the vet said looked like a bite, only this time i'm taking her to the ones weve recently registered with. Deep joy, she'll wail the place down again
OH my, it's not from that giant spider, is it????
for poor Sophie, and your poor ears!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely dreadful day today. Blew the valve on my rear bike tyre pumping it up before I left for work. Dogs went nuts because they thought we were going for a walk and I had to leave them behind this morning. Difficult day once I got to work. Was distracted and had little concentration.

And, worst of all, it's still so HOT. 36 degrees today (97F) and it's three weeks into Autumn. I'm so tired of the heat - so tired of it! It's exhausting!

But it is forecast to be cooler tomorrow. I've just taken the dogs to the river for an hour and they love me again
and hopefully waking up in the morning will be a fresh start and a new, better day. Cos this one was in a class of it's own!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

OH my, it's not from that giant spider, is it????
for poor Sophie, and your poor ears!
No i don't think so, if anything it's been when her and Rosie have been playing because they wrestle a lot. I think she's probably caught her with her claw?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant believe its the end of march already, like seriously where has this year gone already? By the time i realise its actually 2007 will be when i return from my trip!

Anyway im counting down!
5 months and 5 days till i fly! FLY FLY FLY!!!!!!!

Talking about flying i have to work for the rest of the day!

hope youre all enjoying your selves

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All
Pretty nice day here high 50's then 70's the rest of the week
Today @ 2:00 is Lucia's first vet visit...I need to go out and buy her a carrier of her own...I'm thinking PINK
Have a GREAT day All !!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was at work for fourteen hours yesterday and I feel exhausted- the only good thing about it was that Sonic actually let me have a good nights sleep

Got to ask my manager for time off for Epona's birthday so keeping my fingers crossed

It's cold btw

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Was at work for fourteen hours yesterday and I feel exhausted- the only good thing about it was that Sonic actually let me have a good nights sleep
Hey, I was wondering where the heck you were....

How about a
????

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring is finally here today!!!
This should be the last cool morning (18F) for a while -we are supposed to climb above normal into the mid 55's starting tomorrow.
I am tired though-Bobber was a teeny bit more active last night-Neil carried her to bed-I know she climbed under the covers a couple of times. She ate and drank a bit and has been watching the birds this morning. Was terrible with her pill but better with the pain meds. Its going to be a long two weeks!!
Have to work on my mileage for the taxes as Neil is waiting for this to finish the taxes!! Might have to take a nap later today too.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hey, I was wondering where the heck you were....

How about a
????
I wish- got to head of for work, working late todat then early tomorrow so no time for drinking...

Work is the curse of the drinking man

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a pretty day out. Just wish the snow would melt so I wouldn't go blind looking outside. The birds are chirping and sitting above our window, driving the kitties nuts.

Yesterday I cleaned out all our paper work like statements and threw away old insurance booklets. Thankfully our bank 3-hole punches our statements. They fit so nicely in a binder
I have to finish that job today. At some point I have to do laundry & vaccum.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I am SO sleeping at work! I only got 4 hours of sleep due to me playing on my brand new Blackberry til 2am last night. That was probably a bad idea... but I'm seriously addicted to it already! Whee!

Now if only more people would call/email/text me on it... sigh.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Oh my goodness, I am SO sleeping at work! I only got 4 hours of sleep due to me playing on my brand new Blackberry til 2am last night. That was probably a bad idea... but I'm seriously addicted to it already! Whee!

Now if only more people would call/email/text me on it... sigh.
You should give Nat your address, she will talk to you!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone, It's back to chilly here 67 today. I'll be spending my Afternoon taking My SIL and Her Father who is in his 80s for a Doctors appointment, he is not doing well at all, Gee I wish the bad luck would take a hike. We have had enough here

DH only has 21 Days and a wake up left in Wales he's pretty homesick, and still bored

AnyHoo I hope everyone has a Great Tuesday