At Carl's Jr.

crazytango

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
In your opinion which fast food chain have the best burgers.. size and taste, never mind calories or the health risk. For me I went to Carl's jr. last night.. they have this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.. very hot and very delicous. that's it for me. what's yours?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In and Out Burger (or is it In-n-Out?)

I've only ever eaten there in Vegas, and it was YUMMY!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For chain restaurants, I like Carl's Western Bacon Cheeseburger and Burger King's Bacon Double Cheeseburger. Arby's Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich is good, too.

The BEST burger is from a little local place, called Shari's Drive-In. Since my mother ate there, when she was pregnant with me, I can say that I've been eating there since BEFORE I was born

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG carls jr!! I love that place I used to live out west and now I am in new york and we dont have that plcae here
I would have to say carls jr oh and sonics havent had that in a while either

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm mad at Carls Jr. I used to love their famous star with cheese but now it tastes different.. like bacon or something. Like they're cooking it different or adding some other kind of spice or sauce.

I like Burger King but other than that I'd rather get burgers at a restaurant like Fridays or BJs

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmm... I agree the best burger from a chain would be In-N-Out. Best burger EVER is from a local joint called Val's... None of y'all can beat it!

...now I'm hungry, and it's only 9AM!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, Carls Jr is my favourite fast food burger joint! I like the Guacamole Bacon Six Dollar burger - mmmmm!!!!!!! I love breakfasts there as well - the hash browns are so yummy!

We don't go often, but we have one about a 5 minute walk from us, so it's nice and handy when we do go!

As for In n Out
Their burgers are nothing exciting and the fries are GROSS! It's like eating cardboard - bleuuchhhh! I absolutely do not see what's so exciting about it.

My all time favourite burger place was a little fish and chip shop near where we used to live in Australia - their burgers were soooooo good! They were always closed on a Sunday though which I thought was weird...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazytango

In your opinion which fast food chain have the best burgers.. size and taste, never mind calories or the health risk. For me I went to Carl's jr. last night.. they have this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.. very hot and very delicous. that's it for me. what's yours?
LOL, why do you have an angry smiley?? Are you angry at the burger?

I guess we don't have any really amazing burger joints..so that sucks!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

As for In n Out
Their burgers are nothing exciting and the fries are GROSS! It's like eating cardboard - bleuuchhhh! I absolutely do not see what's so exciting about it.
I mourn for your In-N-Out... It obviously is missing something important!! So sad...

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nation's Giant Hamburgers is my favorite. The fries are good, and they have the best strawberry pie!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carl's Jr is my choice if I eat a burger in town. My favorite is a small place on the road up to Mt Hood - Calamity Jane's restaurant. They have the most amazing burgers. They have the whole western theme going on and the burgers come served in cast iron pans from small all the way up to huge. Maybe it was going there with friends and having a great time that made the burgers fabulous

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really like hamburgers, but Wendy's is my favorite fast food chain.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't really like Carls Jr, although I used to, when they had baked potatoes. I think In N Out does have the BEST burgers. I'm leaving my beloved LA in a little over a week to live a life in Florida, and I hope they have In N Out's in Florida.

I think one of the BEST burger joints we have here in LA is Johnny Rockets, but I wouldn't really call them a Fast Food place.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazytango

could someone tell me why it is called Carl's Jr. instead of Carl Jr.'s?? I don't get that!