Funny Commercial

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*lol* I think I've seen that one before. It's probably a good idea! Although locking a monkey in a trunk isn't humane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

*lol* I think I've seen that one before. It's probably a good idea! Although locking a monkey in a trunk isn't humane
Oh Thanks for reminding me:

I posted this only for pure humor. I do not lock a monkey or any other kind of animal in the trunk nor do I promote that monkeys should be locked in trunks in the real world. In fact he is allowed out of the trunk according to the creators: Part 6.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
have to check in the morning, I went back to work today, and we have that site blocked

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Oh Thanks for reminding me:

I posted this only for pure humor. I do not lock a monkey or any other kind of animal in the trunk nor do I promote that monkeys should be locked in trunks in the real world. In fact he is allowed out of the trunk according to the creators: Part 6.
Yeah but see that's a different monkey. He's a CHAPERONE version..and they shouldn't call him a TRUNK monkey because he wasn't in the trunk. It should be called a backseat monkey

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah but see that's a different monkey. He's a CHAPERONE version..and they shouldn't call him a TRUNK monkey because he wasn't in the trunk. It should be called a backseat monkey
LOl This was funny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My mistake

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
naw they just put a door in the back , so the monkey can go from the trunk to the back seat