Had Appointment now scared..... What next....

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I am not happy I am worried scared and I can not stop crying I have been since 9 this morning. I went to doctor she is only weight is 5lb 1oz really small. My BP was so high they thought I would have to go deliver now. We got it down and I am on complete 100% bedrest and I have to lay on my left side at all times even leaning in chair. I have appt every other day and if she shows stress again they will take her ASAP. Abby isn't doing well. My BP is not letting her get what she needs that why all the rules. Because she is small they are trying to get me to stick it out at least 2-3 weeks at most. How she is laying and engaged they do not want to try to do a amnio so I get steroids. I was hooked up for 4 hours and all looks great right now. When I go to get out of bed I have to take my BP medication and then raise and take it easy for 30 min then relax and at 10 I have to take 2 more BP meds and relax more and again at 3pm I take 2 more and then at bed I take 1 pill. They don't want her to be stressed out so I have no choice but to keep going. He did say she might have a cone head because she is deeply engaged and I will need a c-section unless when I go in to labor we show no signs of stress. I lost another pound which he isn't happy with but said it was ok lets just give her a few more weeks and hope for a 6pounder. He said if I do go in to labor before then it was ok it means Abby needs out now and he is ok with that. I am just scared. I did not want another surgery but I can not keep my BP down. Worries me the boys worry something will happen like there dad death. It is so complicated and frustrating and scared at the same time. I have my laptop no clue if hospital has WIFI but I will try to ask. I will need it to stay sane in there. Good thing is my boys the day after surgery can stay in the room with me and play games and watch my TV as long as they stay in my room and are quit. I live in a town of 300 people there is only 1 surgery room and 2 labor rooms trust me they will be ok. Just worried about the day of delivery and the day I go home. I just want it all to be ok. Honestly if I had to have a c-section today I would of been ok I am so tired sore and I can not walk. Even the doctor said I looked like crap.
Sorry I am just scared I guess.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my sweety
How scary for you and the little one

I am sending many prayers that you both will be safe and healthy until the delivery{{{{{{{}}}}}}}

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Saying lots of prayers that you may be calm, that you have a safe delivery to a very healthly little baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you it is hard to be so sore and no she needs at least another week.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh hun, how worrying for you!
I'm hoping Abby will stay in there for a couple more weeks. As for you - just take it easy, take it easy!!! I know it's easier said than done. Sounds like you're under great care with your doctor.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Oh hun, how worrying for you!
I'm hoping Abby will stay in there for a couple more weeks. As for you - just take it easy, take it easy!!! I know it's easier said than done. Sounds like you're under great care with your doctor.
I am and he said if she arrives we will take it from there he is sure she will be fine since 37 weeks is full term but he wants a little more fat on her but told me if I couldnt not to worry. He knows I can bearly walk and the BH now are hurting the girl area so he said just relax.

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hon,sit down and relax! I am praying for you and the baby and you son's. And daddy, God will help you and Abby,if you let him.Remember God is with you at all the time,and no matter what happens it is all part of Gods greater plan. All of your family is in our prays and we will start a prayer chain for you.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sherral46

Hon,sit down and relax! I am praying for you and the baby and you son's. And daddy, God will help you and Abby,if you let him.Remember God is with you at all the time,and no matter what happens it is all part of Gods greater plan. All of your family is in our prays and we will start a prayer chain for you.
Yes I know that is why I pray each night he keeps things going. I know He would not give me something I can not handle

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sending tons of prayers and vibes for you and your little one!!

I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible and you are blessed with a perfect petite baby girl!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try to take good care of yourself, get some rest, follow doctor's orders for sure. Many good thoughts & prayers being sent up for you and lil' Abby and your boys...

Hilda>^..^<

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well gonna go tinkle and go back to my bed with 50+ pillows. I think I will sufficate soon man there is so many lol. But I know it is for the best

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will keep you and the baby in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you both will be okay.
Hang in there!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you have to go through all this stress!!!

A friend of mine had hers early because her baby was 4lb 12oz or something like that and just wasn't growing. She was also ordered to have complete bed rest. And then the little angel came out perfectly formed, healthy as could be, and went home within 2 days.

And let me tell you - she was so precious - this teeny tiny little baby with big rosy cheeks.

She's still doing absolutely wonderful, putting on plenty of weight and growing at the right rate for a child her age.

So just because she's small doesn't mean she won't be healthy. I know you've heard it all before and you probably want to smack down everyone say it - but RELAX!!!!!!! You won't be doing yourself or your baby any favours. Find something that will take your mind off things, and follow the doctor's orders.

Take care!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

My BP was so high they thought I would have to go deliver now. We got it down and I am on complete 100% bedrest and I have to lay on my left side at all times even leaning in chair. I have appt every other day and if she shows stress again they will take her ASAP.
Based on that I'm surprised they sent you home. You're on 100% bedrest yet you have to go to the doctor every second day? How do they plan for you to get there if you aren't allowed to get out of bed? That makes no sense to me.

Here when a woman needs to be monitored so closely they admit her to the hospital for the duration of her pregnancy. On the perinatal ward where I work there are some women who have been in there for 3 months because of complications with their pregnancy and the need to be on bedrest.

I hope things improve for you and that you can carry the baby for the 2 or 3 weeks longer that is needed to allow her to gain a bit more weight.

*hugs*

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there!
My niece wasnt growing anymore..she was close to 6 pounds. sometimes stuff like that just happens.
even though babies are in your body and totally depend on you..boy they sure tell YOU whats what more than you do them

Keep your Bp in check and I am sure you will make it two more weeks.
Enjoy your 50 pillows and all the rest you can get!
Take care!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Bless your heart
I am sending many vibes and prayers for you and for a safe delivery...I was full term and only a little over 5 lbs myself!
I bet you just can't wait to meet your sweet girl