TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Bad Fudgicle is a phrase I never thought I'd use :(
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bad Fudgicle is a phrase I never thought I'd use :(

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
My wife bought these fat free, sugar free fudgicles that were a store brand from a Supermarket chain here. No sugar, no fat, 35 calories.

Not a good idea...think of chocolate air..that's it. They weigh almost nothing in your hand and after eating it I now have an upset stomach and a really bad aftertaste in my mouth...where's the puking smiley?

I have no problem with fat free, she got some really good ones last week that were 70 calories, but these are just terrible.

After my visit to the ice cream shop in town yesterday, this makes it even more depressing

I think I need to go lay down
post #2 of 15
Here you go:

QUICK! Someone get this man some REAL chocolate, STAT!
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Here you go:

QUICK! Someone get this man some REAL chocolate, STAT!
*convulsing*

Must...have......Ben and...Jerry's.....

*foaming at mouth*
post #4 of 15
Bleuch! Fat free, sugar free usually = taste free!
post #5 of 15
you cant mess with chocolate.......... thats just not right !
post #6 of 15
Did someone say chocolate fudgesicle?
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Bleuch! Fat free, sugar free usually = taste free!
The fat free Hood's my wife usually gets are really good, but they were out. These were just...

Does anyone watch Friends? There is an episode where Monica had to try and come up with recipes using a product called Mockolate. Phoebe eats a piece and says "Oh, oh! Oh sweet lord! This is what evil must taste like!"
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Does anyone watch Friends? There is an episode where Monica had to try and come up with recipes using a product called Mockolate. Phoebe eats a piece and says "Oh, oh! Oh sweet lord! This is what evil must taste like!"
thats exactly what it made me think of, that was so funny
post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
thats exactly what it made me think of, that was so funny
Haha, that's funny that we both thought of that.

God I need to get a drink..alcoholic preferably
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
The fat free Hood's my wife usually gets are really good, but they were out. These were just...

Does anyone watch Friends? There is an episode where Monica had to try and come up with recipes using a product called Mockolate. Phoebe eats a piece and says "Oh, oh! Oh sweet lord! This is what evil must taste like!"
I love that episode
post #11 of 15
Eww, I've had a nasty fudgicle or two. I'm sure if you look at the box it'll say it's not even real chocolate flavored.
Best bet is to avoid the fat free stuff... sweeteners like splenda kill my stomach and taste horribly flat.
post #12 of 15
Nurse BadCats prescribes......... and lots of

post #13 of 15
Yuck, it probably has sucralose in it; that's what gives the bad aftertaste. I wonder what the other ingredients are.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
I wonder what the other ingredients are.
It's brown and tasted bad, so I have a possible suggestion.
post #15 of 15
my mom bought these blue bunny sugar free chocolate almond ice cream bars and I don't think they tasted very good especially the ice cream tasted gross but I ate 2 of them since it was really hot yesterday. sugar free chocolate is gross imo!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Bad Fudgicle is a phrase I never thought I'd use :(