New Advantage stuff?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw this ad in my Cat Fancy, that Advantage is now making a multi-use liquid, kind of like Revolution, anyone else see it? opinions? I wonder if its cheaper or the same price

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i will have to ask about this tomarrow as I have two going

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Jennifer! its for heartworm, so its only available by prescription the ad said, just like Revo

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So yo mean instead of those little one use tube thingies you get a big bottle? Won't that be harder for dosing correctly?
And is that the same one for fleas? We used Advantage until the winter started and now I need to think about starting again. The stuff I got from my vet was for fleas and I can't remember if it dealt with heartworms as well.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

So yo mean instead of those little one use tube thingies you get a big bottle? Won't that be harder for dosing correctly?
And is that the same one for fleas? We used Advantage until the winter started and now I need to think about starting again. The stuff I got from my vet was for fleas and I can't remember if it dealt with heartworms as well.
nope its in the little single-dose thingies, geez, look at me getting al technical
and its flea control plus heartworm preventative, just like Revolution, but this is made by Advantage

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

nope its in the little single-dose thingies, geez, look at me getting al technical
and its flea control plus heartworm preventative, just like Revolution, but this is made by Advantage
Vet wasnt aware of it .... but she is looking into after her vacation

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Vet wasnt aware of it .... but she is looking into after her vacation
I went on Bayers website and they didn't have anything on it either!
I swaer I'm not imagining things! I'll look in the magazine again tonight and see what it says