New Cat Tree Coming

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just decided to do a search on eBay for cat trees and was amazed at the deals. This is the original company that makes the cat trees too so if there are any defective part I will be able to get them replaced at no charge. They had a huge assortment of cat trees and the bids all started at $.99.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Excuse this retarded question but what is the difference between a cat tree and a cat condo? I honestly do not know.
If there's a difference, I don't know it either.

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I look on ebay now & again for cat trees but it often seems the shipping is just as much as the tree would be normally where sometimes it would be free shipping.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Excuse this retarded question but what is the difference between a cat tree and a cat condo? I honestly do not know.
I think the biggest difference is if it's open or not. Kitty condos are all enclosed and trees aren't? At least thats how I think of them.

Condos
Cat trees which usually have a condo or two on them.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congrats, my mom got the same one on ebay, she paid 46$ for shipping and like $5 on the bid! But that is a great cat tree adn well all our kits love it !!
I also got another one and paid a total of $75 but i only put $50 in (thats what I get for having my brother doing the bidding
) But it was much bigger than the one u got, but I gotta tell u they are gonna looove the top of the tree! That is really a great tree adn it didnt take long to ship at all, and also it was so easy to build
u got a great buy

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wahoo! That's cute!

I'm headed over to Mom's in a few minutes to start setting up the tree we got off ebay last week. It just came today and DH is delivering it personally.