Feeling Fat...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! I made the mistake of stepping on the scale this morning.

As I suspected I am +5 lbs from the normal weight.

I do exercise 3-4 days a week (30-45 minutes). I know I've been eating a lot of junk food lately, mostly snacks before class. I'm also stressed because Final Projects are due in the next 2 weeks.

So I know its stress and eating habits.The eating habits I can change, I just need to stop buying snacks and keeping them at my desk.

But the pants are getting tighter...

Thank goodness this was the last weekend the girl scouts were selling their cookies...I know that will help a lot too (cause the weight gain started when their sales did)

It's going to be horrible if I ever have a girl scout of my own.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Ugh! I made the mistake of stepping on the scale this morning.

As I suspected I am +5 lbs from the normal weight.

I do exercise 3-4 days a week (30-45 minutes). I know I've been eating a lot of junk food lately, mostly snacks before class. I'm also stressed because Final Projects are due in the next 2 weeks.

So I know its stress and eating habits.The eating habits I can change, I just need to stop buying snacks and keeping them at my desk.

But the pants are getting tighter...

Thank goodness this was the last weekend the girl scouts were selling their cookies...I know that will help a lot too (cause the weight gain started when their sales did)

It's going to be horrible if I ever have a girl scout of my own.
AWW!
I know what you mean sweetie. I dont even bother weighing myself anymore. I get depressed afterwards..........I did however start walking and eating better this past week, and I am feeling better about myself. I have GOT to no matter what get to a "bathing suit" size by July!
I will be damned if I am going to Vegas all flabby........lol.

kipper3972

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
just be happy in the skin your in unless it brings up a health issue :]
dont use the scales, they are depressing :p
just go by your favourite pair of jeans :]

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG Jenney, you are a rail!
Wait until you get to be my age...It doesn't come off and it all shifts!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww thanks guys!

I know I shouldn't weigh myself...I only do it once a month...just for curiousity sake.

MMm...I just went and got Thai food. I know its not the healthiest, but the spices helps increase the metabolism!

Plus I've been craving it all weekend.