Probably a stupid question...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have enough points to buy - just make sure you take enough out of the bank first!
(I'll not mention the number of times I have forgotten that...
)

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do notice though that alot of the options I used to see are not that, like username options and such. Is it because I'm not a paying member (they used to be there) or is it because they're sold out?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I do notice though that alot of the options I used to see are not that, like username options and such. Is it because I'm not a paying member (they used to be there) or is it because they're sold out?
The username/ user title options are only available to subscribers. That's their special perk because they keep the site up and running by covering a lot of the costs.
Regular members who would like to change the color, font, etc., of their username/user title do have the option of saving up points and then taking out a short-term subscription, which would allow them to make the desired changes. While they are subscribers, they can accumulate more points by posting in the Premium Lounge, and get a weekly "paycheck" of 500 points. An annual subscription runs to less than $5 a month. That's a lot of entertainment for less than a ticket to see a movie.