TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Tennessee was great!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tennessee was great!

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Got back in late last night, and boy, it stinks sitting back here at work. My visit with my mom and sister though was great!! Plus I missed TTP&B, Jerry and you guys! Pics will be coming, but first I have some things here at work to do!
post #2 of 27
WB Susie!!! Missed you around here!

Make sure you check out the thread on the pet food recall, and the new pics of Ferris and Ginger that I posted on Saturday!
post #3 of 27
Welcome back! You came just in time for the last snow storm of the year!
post #4 of 27
Work?!?!?! You actually work?

I hope you appreciate all the sweating I went through to think of three questions for the day. My poor brain.

Oh, and you missed Aristotle's 2nd birthday thread.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ight=Aristotle
post #5 of 27
You were gone???? I didn't notice....



J/K! Welcome back, blabbermouth!
post #6 of 27
Welcome back, Susie! Glad you had a good trip!
post #7 of 27
welcome back,

did you bring this snow with you?
post #8 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
WB Susie!!! Missed you around here!
Make sure you check out the thread on the pet food recall, and the new pics of Ferris and Ginger that I posted on Saturday!
Thanks Betsy! I will definitely check those pics out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Welcome back! You came just in time for the last snow storm of the year!
Yeah, I see that Heather! BOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Work?!?!?! You actually work?
I hope you appreciate all the sweating I went through to think of three questions for the day. My poor brain.
Oh, and you missed Aristotle's 2nd birthday thread.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ight=Aristotle
Yes maam, when there is work to do, I do it. Just not enough to keep me busty most of the time.....I'll have to go check out your threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
You were gone???? I didn't notice....
J/K! Welcome back, blabbermouth!
Thanks smartypants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilcon View Post
Welcome back, Susie! Glad you had a good trip!
Thanks Eileen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
welcome back,

did you bring this snow with you?
Bruce, I would never ever ever do that to my fellow Ohioians.....this stinks! I'm SO ready for the snow to be over with!!
post #9 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Yes maam, when there is work to do, I do it. Just not enough to keep me busty most of the time.....
Not enough to keep you BUSTY???

What on earth do you do for a living???

post #10 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Not enough to keep you BUSTY???

What on earth do you do for a living???

Office work!
post #11 of 27
Welcome back Susie! Can't wait to see pics!
post #12 of 27
Welcome Back Susie! we missed you!
post #13 of 27
Welcome back! It's been strangely quiet around here....
Well, better let you get back to work. Sounds like you need to keep abreast of things there.
post #14 of 27
Thread Starter 
Well, here are a few pics anyways....I took a ton.

This was my TTP&B replacement while gone...........Casper! Oh how I love that dog!!!





This is his little sister, Sophie! They are my sisters dogs, but my mom is enjoying them so much!!





Me, Mom and Carol taking a walk in one of the parks there. It got cold! Mom is in the middle, me on the left.


Mom and I again.


We walked in this park, and there was a zillion turtles in it! They were all trying to sun themselves that day!




You can see them all lined up!


My sister and bro in law


A house that I so want to move down there and buy!
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Not enough to keep you BUSTY???

What on earth do you do for a living???

Maybe we have another former porn industry worker here????? I know we have one already.....
post #16 of 27
Welcome back Susie- good to have you back!
post #17 of 27
Aww Casper & Sopie are adorable! They look like spoilt snuggle-pups.
I love all the turtles lined up on the logs. Aren't they cool creatures?
post #18 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Aww Casper & Sopie are adorable! They look like spoilt snuggle-pups.
I love all the turtles lined up on the logs. Aren't they cool creatures?
Oh yeah, the turtles was so cool but there were zillions of them. You could see all these little black heads swimming in the water!
post #19 of 27
Great pics Susie! I'm glad you had a good time
post #20 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Not enough to keep you BUSTY???

What on earth do you do for a living???

I think she sells SHOES!


Glad you had a good time Susie! We missed you! What part of TN were you in?
post #21 of 27
Great pics Susie, glad you got to see your mom The dogs are adorable
post #22 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Glad you had a good time Susie! We missed you! What part of TN were you in?

They live in Clarksville.
post #23 of 27
OK, I am late to the show here, but welcome back...The pics are great..I love all of the turtles while they are sunning...Glad that you had a great trip...P.S.- I love the house you want to get...
post #24 of 27
Great pics, Susie! Welcome back...we missed you!
post #25 of 27
Welcome back Susie, I am glad that you had a nice time with your mom and sister.

Casper and Sophie are beautiful
post #26 of 27
Glad you had fun Snoozy...nice piccies, that dog is soooooooo cute!
post #27 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Glad you had fun Snoozy...nice piccies, that dog is soooooooo cute!
It was all I could do not to steal Casper with me.....I wonder how TTP&B would have reacted to that?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Tennessee was great!