Reborn as a cat...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here with my coffee trying to wake up for the work week, and I turn around and see 4 of my fur babies snuggled down on my nice warm bed! One is actually snoring!! I am SOOOO jealous! What do I have to do in this life to be reborn as a house cat? It would be so nice if all I had to do all day is eat, sleep, poop and maybe cough up a hairball every now and then.

I hate Mondays.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least we don't have to have a thermometer stuck up our rear to take our temp. (Most of the time.)

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't want to be scruffed by the back of the neck and force fed something that tastes bad and then have my slave try to convince me that it's for my own good.

I would love to sleep like my kitties sleep though. They always look so peaceful.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And how about cat food - that doesn't look too tasty!

Their lifestyle looks lovely though

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessy

And how about cat food - that doesn't look too tasty!

Their lifestyle looks lovely though
But commercials always say how delicious it is!

I look at Reeses basically exploring everything, hiding wherever she wants, playing, eating and pooping and not having to work, and I think she has it pretty good

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how i am sure that sounds nice.

I really dont want to come back full time as something, that the only way i can clean my butt is to lick it.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

I really dont want to come back full time as something, that the only way i can clean my butt is to lick it.

I think I was a cat in a former life as all I want to do is lie around sleeping in the sun all day. And I get pretty excited when I see squirrels and birds on the feeder.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

how i am sure that sounds nice.

Too true!! But if you were a cat - maybe cat food would taste good, and your butt wouldn't taste bad either?

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It would be neat to be a cat, personally I'd like to come back as a leopard or lion then I could live free in the African savannah and kill and run things down when I was hungry. I'd want to be a lionness though instead of a male, female lions live better then males do.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessy

Too true!! But if you were a cat - maybe cat food would taste good, and your butt wouldn't taste bad either?
I guess if thats true- then I want to come back as a cat too!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I wouldn't mind being someone's cat from this site... it would be rough to be a feral or stray, though.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly! I am so sensitive with all life, plants, animals, I don't think I would want to be reborn in the wrong hands. After all, it is completely up to us to nourish all life at this point, its only going to get worse

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I wouldn't mind being someone's cat from this site... it would be rough to be a feral or stray, though.
well if you come back as one of my cats.
please dont be like eazy, who like it sleep with his butt sticking in my face, I have to keep turning him so that his rear is not pointing right at my nose

i swear he changes the way he sleeps eveyr couple of weeks