Kitten updates and kittens in bags + Tobie tongue

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for the excessive posting, but I had a stockpile of cute pics to share. It's been a while since I posted some pictures. I hope you like them!

First, for the kittens in bags...

Sofia

Godiva

Tobie tongue!!!

Sofia and Tobie play fighting (I have some pics of them at about five weeks doing the exact same thing...)

And finally, here are Lacy and Lucy (formerly known as Angora and Bootsie). They look like twins now. They are with my friend's mother-in-law and we got to see them last night. They are fat and healthy, and looking very cute these days!!!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Actually, I am going to complain. Please stop posting all these darn photos of your adorable kitties, because they're making me spend so much longer on the computer than I'm meant to, so that I don't get anything else done. AND they're making me jealous so that I want to get another when, when I know very well that it's a bad idea.

Oh, who am I kidding. I want more.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh pleeeease don't apologise for posting pics of your crew!!! I always get excited when I see your name in Fur Pics!!

Sofia is just too precious - and doesn't she have her mum's face?? Obviously her dad's colouring, but her mum's shape!

She's gorgeous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh pleeeease don't apologise for posting pics of your crew!!! I always get excited when I see your name in Fur Pics!!

Sofia is just too precious - and doesn't she have her mum's face?? Obviously her dad's colouring, but her mum's shape!

She's gorgeous
Aw! I'm glad you like them, even though it strokes Tobie's ego.

Yes, Sofia does have her momma's face, eyes, and expressions. The only two with Ziggy's expressions are Tobie (although he definitely has his own face, it's very expressive) and one of them my MIL took, Harley.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my look at those photos, they are just too cute, and look at little sofia such a cutie, I just
that first pic of her its too cute
and well tobie is such a cutie
and look at godiva
!!! And lucy and lacy are such cuties, their coloring is too cute, i love all ur kitties colorings ecspecially tobies!! Dont apoligize for posting pics, we just
pics of ur crew