Falling in love

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's now 09:32 in Dallas TX, I'm not in NJ now but there, in Dallas

I don't want to talk about it so much but I feel like I do want to express what I'm feeling now somewhere... I'm now on a short vacation, visiting a family I know, and one person in the family there is almost 17 (I'm almost 22 btw) - I don't know if what happened is okay or not but yesterday for the first time I felt like falling in love and she too, and I've never had this feeling before in my life, and I don't know if it's good or not, and I don't know if it's okay that I'm trying to talk about it in the forum or I don't know

We are far away from each other and I will miss her a lot and she told me the same

Is that normal? I'm really sorry if I'm sound stupid

Arie

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she's not 18 yet, you are playing around with jail bait. If it really is love, you can wait a few years. Keep in touch as FRIENDS only - nothing beyond that so you don't get in trouble.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

If she's not 18 yet, you are playing around with jail bait. If it really is love, you can wait a few years. Keep in touch as FRIENDS only - nothing beyond that so you don't get in trouble.
I'm not referring to sex or something similar,this isn't what I'm looking for nor wanna talk about in here

I'm just a bit confused now, I'm having a feeling I've never had before and I'm really feeling weird

Just wanted to share it I guess or I don't know...

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why would it be wrong? Love can be painfull, but it is wonderfull too. Falling in love does feel a bit strange, I'm guessing you can't stop thinking about the other person?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not sure what the laws are there, but know lots of people here who are 24 and have a 17 yr old partner... I dont see how that would be going against the law?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Falling in love for the fist time is a very precious thing. Enjoy it, cherish it, it only happens once. Since you are speaking of an emotional thing, not a physical one, I see nothing wrong with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

not sure what the laws are there, but know lots of people here who are 24 and have a 17 yr old partner... I dont see how that would be going against the law?
I'm not talking about the law nor about sex... I just don't know what's wrong with me today

I feel very weird now, don't know how to describe this...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To quote Bambi, you are "twitterpated"! And its a good thing! It's amazing when you find someone you "click" with...enjoy it! I would be careful since she is under 18 and you are older, but that doesn't mean that you can't build a friendship and keep in touch until she is older. Those first feelings are wonderful!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

To quote Bambi, you are "twitterpated"! And its a good thing! It's amazing when you find someone you "click" with...enjoy it! I would be careful since she is under 18 and you are older, but that doesn't mean that you can't build a friendship and keep in touch until she is older. Those first feelings are wonderful!
Thats very cute though, congrats on the "feeling"