Nothing says love..like..

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cuddleing kitties. I cant sleep..as usual, but i am being so cuddle right now. its a cuddle war.
my new boy Caesar is up here latched onto my left side.purring his happy little heart out.
and than on my right side is my dear sweet Benny boy, well hes still on the look out for his fureever home, but..hes mine for the moment
and hes purring his little heart out too. he was laided out on my back when i woke up this morning too.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how sweet, you must have felt loved to little itsy bits
Benny is obviously trying and maybe succeeding
to prove to you that he belongs with you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

how sweet, you must have felt loved to little itsy bits
Benny is obviously trying and maybe succeeding
to prove to you that he belongs with you
Yes hes trying,
and while we would love to keep him he cant stay. hes one of our persian babies. I think he will make a lovely kitty for anyone who realises, that hes just shy at first. He doesnt like strangers, and big noise. but when its nice and calm, and he knows you...he is the worlds biggest cuddler. and play boy!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love those love feelings when you wake up in the morning and they are there, cuddled up on the bed next to you! It makes the world go round.

I don't have kids yet, but is this what it feels like to have little humans? If it's not as good, I'll just stick to cats!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Weekends are the best because I get to lay in bed until late and am usually joined by two furry bodies. This morning Nigel laid on my stomach, purring blissfully for a good hour while Pekoe curled up around my head. I got a symphony of purrs and happy kitty sounds for awhile. I cannot express the pure joy of having two little critters trust you so implicitly to lay and sleep on you, completely defenseless, and by their own choosing. I wouldn't give up those moments for anything in the world.

Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

I don't have kids yet, but is this what it feels like to have little humans? If it's not as good, I'll just stick to cats!
I don't have any kids myself, but I imagine it would be equally as good, though perhaps in a different way. I always liked to snuggle the kids I babysat for, and found those to be perfect moments as well. Just imagine this though: baby AND kitty snuggles, all at once!
I don't know if I could deal with the perfection of that moment, it just might make my heart explode out of pure bliss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww heh glad i amnot the only one. well i finally got to sleep and i woke up with lots of furry love again
such sweeties they are. I thrink the dogs are jealous though,lol